Reviews for Emit Remmus
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
what
Fraulein Takoor chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
I didn't quite understand the end, could you explain it to me? Is this the woman who killed Voldemort? When you said " She'd seen it's sharp curves and it's cold grey eyes far to closely, she'd had that white blonde hair stuck with sweat to her neck, her back", you were talking about Lucius Malfoy, didn't you?
Nonetheless, it was a nice story! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
I'm very glad Draco was there
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Those fucking bastards!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
That was horrible...
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
That one was funny also. I'm beginning to like your humor a lot ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
The end was quite funny! ;-)
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Do I spy a sequel coming along? I hope so! I would like to know what her name is ) You're a wonderful writer! Please keep doing what you do!
whovianathearts chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Thankyou! It's so refreshing to read a classic, well written snamione! This story has a great plot, the characterisation is believable, you've kept relationships cannon and the story between snape and hermione is beautiful. You've restored my faith in the existence of competent fanfic writers :D x
starlite22 chapter 27 . 2/20/2013
Not sure why this story was rated M apart from maybe the sceen in the woods with the centure. I really enjoyed it but a little disappointed with not enough romance between the 2 of them, really well written though.
starlite22 chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Draco changing sides great idea, defently taking a while for them to get together, yellow school bus? You lost me there.
starlite22 chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Help wat are s'mores and graham crackers?
starlite22 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
He seems to enjoy her company, why does Harry always have to be paired with Ginny (sorry she comes across as a fan girl, I like her less than Ron, prefer Harry paired with someone else). Loving the story though , can't wait to read the next chapter, am glad I'm reading this all at once, don't think I could copy with waiting for a chapter up date after how you left this one.
starlite22 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Lmao great ending to a chapter, enjoying the story, don't like the nickname Herms though sounds like it should be the name if an owl, wat does chit mean seen it used in your story and several others, not many words I don't know the meaning of, wondering if its a word used in some countries and not others? Must stop to eat before continuing or I may forget.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 27 . 11/19/2012
Great way to end the story. I loved it. What does the title mean?