Reviews for Triad
Sefera chapter 1 . 8/13
I like the concept.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/24
Hello I'm AnimeNarukoSenpai on here and was wondering. If I may have the chance to hopefully adopt this story? Pretty please. Contact me at: . Thank you!
dead for life chapter 15 . 4/24
Awww it was rather a entertaining while it lasted I hope to see more.
lulubram chapter 15 . 3/17
If this does get adopted please tell me who and send me the link ! This is really good ! I think this would be a real cool fanfic to computer ! Love this !
Kxkc chapter 6 . 1/24
This is really good, but...

Chapter the fifth? Really?
Nike Scarlet chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
Okay. This is a really cool story. Update?
Blue-blood wolf chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY WHYYYYYYYY DID THIS FIC HAVE TO NOT BE UPDATED?! PLEASE! PLEASE SOMEBODY ADOPT THIS FIC I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
I thought this would be interesting. I was wrong
DragonSiren7 chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Hey! Well, I love this story, and am sad to see it abandoned. I was wondering whether knew if someone has continued it? In any case, I might end up continuing it this summer, too, as a heads up.
Keep being awesome!
Ciao,
DS7
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Please tell me this story has been adopted and by who
RayvnAshes2 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
How does the modified water-walking exercise make him so strong? Why is everyone THAT shocked about it?
Not judging or anything, I just don't really get it.
small helm chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This sounds really good.
For a second I thought you were breaking the four wall with that last paragraph. :-)
jupimako chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
That was hilarious! Stories like this are the best. I wish there was more, but I totally enjoyed what you posted.
RogueKiller chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Man. this story truly is unique, VERY! and in my opinion CoooOOOLLLL. Great plot and storyline (what is the difference between those two Anyway?). Thumbs up ;p, hehe!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 3/28/2015
Tee hee hee. Nice! Well done!