Reviews for Last Resort, First Relief
Stargazer chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I'm still reading this story. It's good. :) Echoes what happened to me, only she actually TRIED suicide. You're good at writing; whether or not you keep writing this story, don't stop writing.
LugiaGirl chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Are there going to be anymore chapters to this story? No ending yet...
orligirl92 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Really good chapter. Loved the Miley/Ashley fight. They're called headstones, by the way. The plaques that are in the ground.
umbrellaleg chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

its so true, everything... sure its been like 2 years since you've updated, but in case you do ill be one of the first to read it!

3, dont leave us hanging long, my arms are getting sore
kjeh chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
wow intense story please update again soon
XxSnowWhiteQueenxX chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
I just recently found this fiction and just my luck you have not updated in a long time.I hope you did not forget about it again because i would really love to read more.
redvelvetjade chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
oh i hope u didn't abonden this fic? it's really really good and well written please don't quit!
hayylies chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
plz update
Turn.Me.On chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Good story so far. I hope you decide to write more and update it one of these days for those of us who are still reading it. Keep up the good work :)
Cable Addict chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
I wish it had an ending...
xMusicalRain chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
yeah someone is actually reading this story and is also so wondering if this story will ever end, will miley write some awesome songs? So it would be wise not to keep this girl waiting
IkarusCazadores chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
update NOW! I am into this story!
Terrorking Tragedian chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
Ooh, it almost feels a little eerie reading Miley's thoughts...she sounds like me an awful lot.

That Leon is a heck of a bastard! I didn't think anyone could be that cruel (except me, of course), but this is the first time I ever saw this kind of audacious behaviour! He deserved the tongue lashing!

But, I think you ought to hose down the profanities; no matter how angry your character is, swearing incessantly is never an effective way of expressing his/her rage. Try using strong and harsh language that insults people cruelly without requiring profanities to back it up. I think overuse of profanities is the reason why this story got pushed into the Mature rating. Miley went too far with the swearing; perhaps she is an advocate of free speech?

(By the way, WHY did this story move from Teen rating to Mature?)

I sense this story may be running out of content. Pray you come up with an interesting twist or new plot to continue on. I shall be watching you with anticipation! (And put it to Teen rating, for Pete's sake!)

Terrorking Tragedian
pottere1 chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
plz continue soon
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
hey i love this story

when r u going to update?