Reviews for Left Handed
Omg that was amazing
tyfuygrukuhy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I hate this pairing but omgomgomgomg THIS IS SO ADORABLE *dies of squee!ness*
writemetotears chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I'm left-handed, and I love this. Not just because I'm left-handed, but well, that's actually how I found this story, by doing a google search for left-handedness and found it, so I had to read it of course. I'm going to guess that you're left-handed. Why? Because you pick up the little nit-picky things that only lefties come up with.

Ok, now on to my review of the actual story. I think its great. It really helped bring Lily and James to life for me :)

Great job!
CandiCammiCat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
There wasn't any Divination classes in pre-1979. Dumbledore first hired a Divination professor 1979.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw, that was so cute! hehe JPLE is adorable. I loved the comparison of crushes and hand dominantsy; it's unique but it actually makes a lot of sense.

Those metal things on the spiral notebooks are annoying -_-. May I ask if you're left-handed?
potter-addiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So cute! :)
siriuslyjames chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
this is really good...are you planing to become an author or somethin...
Trickssi chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Ah, here it is! I thought this fic was so adorable and *genuine* to the characters. JPLE isn't my first query when it comes to fanfics, but I chanced upon this one and thought it was just lovely. And the concept for the title, and the way the motif flowed through the piece-brilliant! I'm so happy I found this again. It made my day _ Excellent job-keep me posted in the future!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I love tht thng that Moony said. I should use it on my friends!
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
loll ]

poor lily *shakes head dejectedly*

has no idea what's hit her :P

.x.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I read this, and I thought I reviewed but I apparently didn't...but I liked it!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Good comparisons between the left hand and crush, and James and the spirals. Are you left-handed?
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
she didn’t fancy waking up to a room full of coffee. Sadly, she knew that it was possible. James tended to take things to extremes. - but it'd be so cute :D. i love extremes.

“I didn’t know that you could read upside down,” James replied innocently. Lily looked down at the book in her lap, which was indeed upside down. - haha, she's been caught!

“So you would get away from me?” Lily suggested. - funny, but poor james...

nice, i liked it. James is so cute and lily wasn't too mean.
Scision chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
heh cute [: i love how dominant hand is compared with who you like in this fic... this is also funny as well, i like the chocolate part xD
dracosbabygrl chapter 1 . 3/3/2007