Reviews for Seeing Angels
Vampiregirl595 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I'm crying thats how good it is
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
*Whispers through sobs* That...Was...So...Beautiful...WAH!
AzaleaHayden chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
AW. That's so sad!
FallenAngelLove chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

you're incredible. I am crying. so sad, so beautiful!

AH!

you should write a book.

your great.
twific chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
wow, good job, update please!
novacaineorchids chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I cried. Good work! :p
anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
that was well written but you need to explain what the scenario is i got confused
Lynnliz13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
i really, really REALLY liked this one. you wrote edward perfectly. like, seriously. though having the thing at the end was a little confusing... how she died, i mean. for some reason i was under the impression that he hadn't come back yet, that for some reason he was seeing... idk, memories, or something. wishful thinking, like bella hearing his voice. but anyways. you did this really really well. kudos.
Nietzsche Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I really love it.
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Very sad, but very good even if you do not believe as the writer does ;)
pamplamousse chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I really, really liked that. I actually got a little teary eyed near the end. I love your writing style. Keep it up!
Devon chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
It was good except I think you could get rid of some of the King Arthur without my Guinivere, Mulder without my Scully you only need about 2 or 3. It just seems to much. : )
Muff'Nbutter chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
aw! its so sweet!

although I dont believe that Edward would have really stayed alive and whatnot (I have fierce debates on this topic with my friend hahaha), I DO love the touching way you wrote this... It was quite lovely indeed
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Tears fall oh my goodness I couldn't stop crying! Even though I know that this doesn't really happen in the stories, the way you write you make it sound like it really happened. wipes away tear Oh great, now there's tears on my keyboard! Lol, well please keep writing AWESOME fics like this, I give it a million thumbs up lol.

DarkAnubisAngel
GingerBookworm chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
*Single tear rolls down cheek* that was so sad
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »