Reviews for Shut your Mouth and Open your Eyes
LeeRocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh how I wish you would continue this story! It's really great!
kandita chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Please update this is a very good jumping off point. I hope you really do update
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Good start! I hope you will continue this. :)
372259 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
pleeeeaaasssseeee update ASAP :) Im already hooked on the story :D
hinata-fan2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
like it :)
FanficMonster101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
good one!

have i commented on this story before?
LM3795 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
dang...hinata doesn't seem as shy after coming back from Sound...hm...I hope you update soon!
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Please update soon!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow awesome
tatski kiba lover chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ok i like it but im confused cuz she was in sound and now shes in the leaf explian
Emmeline Creazil chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
yes yes

how lovely.
talapadme chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Interesting

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Hinata thinking about eye candy? I guess that saying was right. Although I proud myself with knowing many sayings in english, I can't find one similar to what is said in my native language so I'll try to translate. It's something like the gentle cat is the one that scratches the worst. I hope it made sense. I wonder what good parts she had in mind. She's not blushing? What in the world happened to her while she was in Sound? I hope you update soon.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
WHo! Sasuke-sama ;)

Too my shame, I admit I never read a Hinata fic. You portray her quite nicely, though and it's astonishing to me how you could go from such a bad-ass Ino to...Hinata. I see she's not so soft here though and I like that. Sasuke seems to be the semi-evil guy we all love to hate in Shippuuden. Great so far!
Baka Kyoko-Chan chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
I really like this story.

Your writing is incredible.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »