Reviews for Love at Lightspeed
Flora chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
This is really interesting I hope you update :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
How long till next chapter?
youngblood1357 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
OMG! This story is amazing I know it late but please continue!
Merry-now-no chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I know you haven't continued this story for a while, but I'd love it if you did! It's an interesting love triangle, and a lot better than a lot of Flinx stories I've read (not that the others are bad, this is just so good!) I really think that Pietro is an interesting character, and Kid Flash is funny when he's jealous. Please keep writing this story!
lala chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
WHAT! please update soon!
HolySnappzors chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is so good! Please continue, wow this review is late...
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Grrrr Quicksilver sounds gay...*grumbles* wish he was *grumbles*...anyways I KNOW that Kid Flash would win over her in the end! :D Hell yeah...I hope?

Please update! :D
Dante96 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Wow... this story is really interested! I LOOVE this new, unique idea of "two Kid flashes" on different sides trying to convince Jinx to well, go hero or stay a super villain but ditch her group! I'm really interested with what will happen next so...

Please Update~
The Truth's Lie chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
update soon!its un watching kid flash get jealous i like quicksilver a lot better for some reason...aw well
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is a cross over with Teen Titans and X-Men Evolution, right? Anyways, I love this... but you're making it hard for me 'cause I like both Quicksilver and Kid Flash.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
I rather like this. I hope you update it soon.
Kayla Jane chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
And when, exactly, were you planning to update? I know I'm not one to criticize, but it's been about a month, and this plot is fantastic!

I wish I had thought of this first. Jinx is sure to be totally frustrated with two attempts at her. Clearly, she's more desirable than she thinks. -wink- I sure do hope you'll update this soon. I like to read other Flinx fics to see how I can improve on mine. I can't wait for your update!

-S.E.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
oh yeah, there it goes. why did it cut off the last 3 lines? made no sense.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Very interesting story.

In a physical fight, KF beats Quicksilver with ease. The mutant's top speed is the sound one, and KF is close to the light's one, plus having a mentor who had taught him using his power to the max.

Keep the good writing.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
excellent chapter, you have everyone pretty much in character, can't wait to read what happens next, please update very soon.