Reviews for Writ in Burnished Rows of Steel
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I'm trying to imagine Reaver!River and failing.
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A horrifying and fascinating idea! Excellent work.
maipigen chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
whoa - how did I miss this? It was ...well I'd be lying if I said good, but you hopefully know what I mean by that.

I might be a little bit morbid, but I actually loved how they all got together in the end, ddespite the no doubt deathly circumstances their reunion will give.

I sort of love it hehe.

Happy writing

Ditte Mai

ps. I hope you'll return to the Firefly world again soon, 'cause it's one of my favorite things you do:D
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I have a strange fascination for reaver stories. Especially ones from a reavers POV. This was a grim but intriguing plot. And poor Jayne, turned into the thing he feared the most.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is just a tiny bit too creepy. I like it!

Thanks for writing.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh...this is just fracking awesome! I SO could see this as a thematic arc summary about the Pax and its role in what would have several years of brilliance had Fox TV not shown their stupidity by canning "Firefly" so soon...and the imagery of Reaver!Mal and Reaver!River being King and Queen of Londinium at the end? Perfect final shot for a hypothetical series finale!
Omorocco chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
WOW!

Reaver!Mal - Never seen that before.

A creepy but way cool fic.
hope-passion chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
great train of thought, I totally followed

And I love that they'd release the pax themselves out of mercy. and that hey wouldn't lie down to it.

nice nice nice
GarniGal chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow. So powerful and dark. I love this paragraph: He should have known better. Serenity's crew was a lot of things, but one attribute they had in common: they didn't never lie down.

Amazing.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That was one of the creepiest things I've ever read...
Banner chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
* shaking all over *

The thing is, I can see that happening - the entire sequence of events is perfectly reasonable.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow.
Raiining chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Huh.

Very interesting ending. What an idea ...

Think I shall have to read it again to get it. But well done! Very interesting thoughts ...
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Yikes, the imagery here is rather horrific (sp?).

Mal as the new King of Londinum, but loved the fact it became Mal/River in the end, even if it was creepy Reaver Mal/River.
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Wow. Quite an impressive look into the future of the 'verse. I enjoyed it very much.