Reviews for Hanami
caitlin chapter 6 . 10/3
I liked it a lot.
It would be nice to see Sakurabtake down more akatsuki:) do you plan to finish this version?
caitlin.gressel chapter 6 . 10/3
hope you update its really good _
riceball222 chapter 6 . 9/27
Update please
Lauvl chapter 6 . 7/19
Please continue the story! I love it! I want to know what happens next!
MissMarzia chapter 6 . 6/27
Amazing story, I really hope you update, it left off with a horrible cliff hanger! I'm dyin over here lol
Anon chapter 6 . 6/24
I am literally BEGGING you to update this, PLEASE. There's too much sexual tension between them that needs to finally be resolved! I wanna see why it's rated M! I'm literally dying and coincidentally the only thing that can save me is an update of this story! I swear!
chibinekochii chapter 6 . 6/22
Hi! Im an avid silent fan of yours that wants to ask "when will you update the next chapter?"
Uhhhh it's been years that im thinking that you gave up on this story. Which is hopefully not, i really admire your works but Hanami captures my heart. I really love you for making this plot, so please im begging you to post the next chapter... T.T
Lauvl chapter 1 . 6/19
Please update! Loved the story!
Where are you? Please update
COCO-HIME chapter 6 . 5/24
Are you going to ever update this and make more chapters? Or is there a sequel? Anyways please make more, I love it!
jhian casey chapter 6 . 5/15
i love the fight scene!
way to go, sakura!;)
but sadly, why is it unfinished? its really a good story, you know
jhian casey chapter 5 . 5/15
damn! i miss deisaku! hahah
i've read fics about them and i find them sweet and funny.;)
i like their banters.. i gives off their good chemistry..;)
and also i really, really like the fics that always has the plot of sakura being taken by akatsuki and eventually forming some bond with the members..
like friendly teasing with kisame and deidara and falling in love with itachi..;)
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 6 . 4/14
Please oh please update and finish this amazing piece of fanfiction! :)
MoongirlDimandeFan chapter 6 . 4/14
I don't think impossibilty is the word. Improbability, I think, sounds better. However, in Shippuden, it is brought out that Zetsu is the weakest of Akatsuki. So him being defeated is more likely. I can't wait for you to finish this story.
yayayaya14 chapter 6 . 4/10
Holy shite! This was awesome! Plz keep on updating. This is by far one of the most amazing fanfic's i've read in ages!
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »