Reviews for Hanami
Where are you? Please update
COCO-HIME chapter 6 . 5/24
Are you going to ever update this and make more chapters? Or is there a sequel? Anyways please make more, I love it!
jhian casey chapter 6 . 5/15
i love the fight scene!
way to go, sakura!;)
but sadly, why is it unfinished? its really a good story, you know
jhian casey chapter 5 . 5/15
damn! i miss deisaku! hahah
i've read fics about them and i find them sweet and funny.;)
i like their banters.. i gives off their good chemistry..;)
and also i really, really like the fics that always has the plot of sakura being taken by akatsuki and eventually forming some bond with the members..
like friendly teasing with kisame and deidara and falling in love with itachi..;)
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 6 . 4/14
Please oh please update and finish this amazing piece of fanfiction! :)
MoongirlDimandeFan chapter 6 . 4/14
I don't think impossibilty is the word. Improbability, I think, sounds better. However, in Shippuden, it is brought out that Zetsu is the weakest of Akatsuki. So him being defeated is more likely. I can't wait for you to finish this story.
yayayaya14 chapter 6 . 4/10
Holy shite! This was awesome! Plz keep on updating. This is by far one of the most amazing fanfic's i've read in ages!
NtheRuF chapter 6 . 3/28
Wow... it seems to be a very long time since this story was written or updated but to get this far and be left hanging with Sakura and Itachi still not getting together? Very disappointing! I hope someday you actually finish the story.
NtheRuF chapter 2 . 3/27
I am loving this story! I gotta gve it to Sakura... Just having Itachi want me as his own would be my undoing! Sasuke or no Sasuke...he should've kept her from the beginning! Looking forward to the rest of the story!
lara'tjie chapter 6 . 2/8
I am in love. You are an exeptionally good writter. It would please me greatly if you could find your passion for this story again and continue it. I am looking forward to the next chapter hopefully in the near future.
Please keep up your good work, for it is rare to find such a good writer as yourself.
EzzieSkull chapter 6 . 2/3
Please continue this awesome story! I really love it!
michele magnolia chapter 6 . 1/11
Wonderful! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Aaaah, this hasn't been updated in six years! Soon, it'll be seven! I hope that you haven't abandoned this - or, at least, have given it to someone else.

Happy New Year!
ayyyitsjade chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Anxiously waiting for the future chapters! XD
coconutty chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Please please continue this story! *puppy dog eyes*
i just read this all in one go and it was SO GOOD! Annnnd then I saw the last update date and my face O_o
its so hard to find stories like this - so many are cliched, boring, depressing…. the list goes on… and this one is none of those things! Its original, its funny, nothing feels forced and its also very endearing!
I also really like the way you've managed to communicate the importance of mutual respect in a relationship - not only is it an important life lesson generally but it also makes the romantic development seem actually sincere and genuine.

One random thought I had was that Itachi never explicitly made it clear that they had to have sex to complete the bonding… given that this stipulation has already been used in so many similar bonding concepts in other stories it would be a kind of cute/amusing and unexpected if literally all they had to do was lie next to each other and sleep, and cuddle (of course)! (plus, i think it would read a lot better romantically and story-wise if when they do become intimate, its by their own choice and not an artificial/external pressure….)…. then again, i would also be happy if Sakura's smart enough to figure out a way around it!
haha extended musings here…. sorry my fingers will shut up now! but i really hope you decide to continue!
peace and 3 xo