Reviews for Hanami
Amanthya chapter 6 . 2/4
Please, *please,* PLEASE update this!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
This is amazing! I'm hooked. Was so sad to see that this fic looks like it's been abandoned. It's so promising! I hope you revisit this again someday soon.
Yodeling Pickles chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
I found the premise to be fascinating.
caitlin chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
I liked it a lot.
It would be nice to see Sakurabtake down more akatsuki:) do you plan to finish this version?
caitlin.gressel chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
hope you update its really good _
riceball222 chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Update please
Lauvl chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Please continue the story! I love it! I want to know what happens next!
MissMarzia chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Amazing story, I really hope you update, it left off with a horrible cliff hanger! I'm dyin over here lol
Anon chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
I am literally BEGGING you to update this, PLEASE. There's too much sexual tension between them that needs to finally be resolved! I wanna see why it's rated M! I'm literally dying and coincidentally the only thing that can save me is an update of this story! I swear!
chibinekochii chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Hi! Im an avid silent fan of yours that wants to ask "when will you update the next chapter?"
Uhhhh it's been years that im thinking that you gave up on this story. Which is hopefully not, i really admire your works but Hanami captures my heart. I really love you for making this plot, so please im begging you to post the next chapter... T.T
Lauvl chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Please update! Loved the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Where are you? Please update
COCO-HIME chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Are you going to ever update this and make more chapters? Or is there a sequel? Anyways please make more, I love it!
jhian casey chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
i love the fight scene!
way to go, sakura!;)
but sadly, why is it unfinished? its really a good story, you know
jhian casey chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
damn! i miss deisaku! hahah
i've read fics about them and i find them sweet and funny.;)
i like their banters.. i gives off their good chemistry..;)
and also i really, really like the fics that always has the plot of sakura being taken by akatsuki and eventually forming some bond with the members..
like friendly teasing with kisame and deidara and falling in love with itachi..;)
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »