Reviews for Hanami
Ollimay7 chapter 6 . 1/4
I'm doing my annual re-read of your itachi/sakura stories. This one is probably my favorite. :) I know it's been 8ish years since the last update, but is there any chance that you will finish this?
This is a really good story plot, love love how you describe the way she fights and I absolutely hope that you will update soon
Key chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
I liked the fight scene! Always a pleasure to see Sakura kicking ass in fanon since the manga did her dirty. Anyway, Hanami hasn't been updated since 2008? Why do I keep doing this to myself...
AllFourSeasons chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
I'm anticipating the next chapter so much! I've legit reread this story more than I can count
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Why did he do this for? What is he going to gain from that?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Awesome chapter! Please update
katsumi0003 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I can't wait for Deidara to wake up! Hahahahaha!
Irisveil chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Omfg. Okay as a college student who is stressing about life, you took me into an amazing world! I love the attention to detail, anticipation, and suspense! You're an articulate writer! I would love for you to finish this story or at least write an epilogue of sorts that would let us understand how their relationship worked out. It is a sin to 100% abandon a story as well written as this one.
Kyo12591 chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Please write more!

Kyo
Haylz93 chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
I really love this story. I so hope you come back and start writing it again
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Itachi is starting to understand who Sakura really is...Lovely chapter, and I hope you find the time to update soon! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Sakura rocks! :) Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Love Sakura's determination - it's awesome and I get the feeling Itachi's impressed. :) Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Yay, no Madara! :) And somehow, I don't think that Sakura is going to be happy with this when she wakes up...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2016