Reviews for Hanami
clestourgeon31 chapter 6 . 10/21
Omg cool story! Can't wait for the next update!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 2 . 10/11
Oh come on you have to finish this story seriously 2017 has sucked so hard but you can turn this entire year around for your fans if you just update this story. Please make this year better, your my only hope
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 6 . 7/8
Freaking awesome! That was so good, and I can't wait to see what Itachi is going to do next. I especially love Kisame's commentary!
please update this fic. unless you're suffering from a writer's block-in which case, I understand, please still do your utmost best to get out of it and continue to write with passion and fervour. may the sins of your kin be forgiven~
Isafish chapter 6 . 5/30
AUUGH this was sooo goooood looking forwards to the rest!
bukspiks chapter 6 . 5/11
update...? THIS IS AWESOME!
Q chapter 6 . 1/27
Please write another chapter - I can't wait to see more interaction between Sakura and Itachi!
Ollimay7 chapter 6 . 1/4
I'm doing my annual re-read of your itachi/sakura stories. This one is probably my favorite. :) I know it's been 8ish years since the last update, but is there any chance that you will finish this?
This is a really good story plot, love love how you describe the way she fights and I absolutely hope that you will update soon
Key chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
I liked the fight scene! Always a pleasure to see Sakura kicking ass in fanon since the manga did her dirty. Anyway, Hanami hasn't been updated since 2008? Why do I keep doing this to myself...
AllFourSeasons chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
I'm anticipating the next chapter so much! I've legit reread this story more than I can count
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Why did he do this for? What is he going to gain from that?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Awesome chapter! Please update
katsumi0003 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I can't wait for Deidara to wake up! Hahahahaha!
Irisveil chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Omfg. Okay as a college student who is stressing about life, you took me into an amazing world! I love the attention to detail, anticipation, and suspense! You're an articulate writer! I would love for you to finish this story or at least write an epilogue of sorts that would let us understand how their relationship worked out. It is a sin to 100% abandon a story as well written as this one.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »