Reviews for Hanami
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 6 . 7/8
Freaking awesome! That was so good, and I can't wait to see what Itachi is going to do next. I especially love Kisame's commentary!
please update this fic. unless you're suffering from a writer's block-in which case, I understand, please still do your utmost best to get out of it and continue to write with passion and fervour. may the sins of your kin be forgiven~
Isafish chapter 6 . 5/30
AUUGH this was sooo goooood looking forwards to the rest!
bukspiks chapter 6 . 5/11
update...? THIS IS AWESOME!
Q chapter 6 . 1/27
Please write another chapter - I can't wait to see more interaction between Sakura and Itachi!
Ollimay7 chapter 6 . 1/4
I'm doing my annual re-read of your itachi/sakura stories. This one is probably my favorite. :) I know it's been 8ish years since the last update, but is there any chance that you will finish this?
This is a really good story plot, love love how you describe the way she fights and I absolutely hope that you will update soon
Key chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
I liked the fight scene! Always a pleasure to see Sakura kicking ass in fanon since the manga did her dirty. Anyway, Hanami hasn't been updated since 2008? Why do I keep doing this to myself...
AllFourSeasons chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
I'm anticipating the next chapter so much! I've legit reread this story more than I can count
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Why did he do this for? What is he going to gain from that?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Awesome chapter! Please update
katsumi0003 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I can't wait for Deidara to wake up! Hahahahaha!
Irisveil chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Omfg. Okay as a college student who is stressing about life, you took me into an amazing world! I love the attention to detail, anticipation, and suspense! You're an articulate writer! I would love for you to finish this story or at least write an epilogue of sorts that would let us understand how their relationship worked out. It is a sin to 100% abandon a story as well written as this one.
Kyo12591 chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Please write more!

Kyo
Haylz93 chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
I really love this story. I so hope you come back and start writing it again
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »