Reviews for Hanami
lara'tjie chapter 6 . 2/8
I am in love. You are an exeptionally good writter. It would please me greatly if you could find your passion for this story again and continue it. I am looking forward to the next chapter hopefully in the near future.
Please keep up your good work, for it is rare to find such a good writer as yourself.
EzzieSkull chapter 6 . 2/3
Please continue this awesome story! I really love it!
michele magnolia chapter 6 . 1/11
Wonderful! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Aaaah, this hasn't been updated in six years! Soon, it'll be seven! I hope that you haven't abandoned this - or, at least, have given it to someone else.

Happy New Year!
ayyyitsjade chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Anxiously waiting for the future chapters! XD
coconutty chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Please please continue this story! *puppy dog eyes*
i just read this all in one go and it was SO GOOD! Annnnd then I saw the last update date and my face O_o
its so hard to find stories like this - so many are cliched, boring, depressing…. the list goes on… and this one is none of those things! Its original, its funny, nothing feels forced and its also very endearing!
I also really like the way you've managed to communicate the importance of mutual respect in a relationship - not only is it an important life lesson generally but it also makes the romantic development seem actually sincere and genuine.

One random thought I had was that Itachi never explicitly made it clear that they had to have sex to complete the bonding… given that this stipulation has already been used in so many similar bonding concepts in other stories it would be a kind of cute/amusing and unexpected if literally all they had to do was lie next to each other and sleep, and cuddle (of course)! (plus, i think it would read a lot better romantically and story-wise if when they do become intimate, its by their own choice and not an artificial/external pressure….)…. then again, i would also be happy if Sakura's smart enough to figure out a way around it!
haha extended musings here…. sorry my fingers will shut up now! but i really hope you decide to continue!
peace and 3 xo
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I love this and I hope you continue to update.
darkredmacabre chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Whoa. Brilliant. Continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Paws, you have to continue this fic. You've got me hooked and I'm really looking forward to the next chapters. Please continue, with a cherry on the top, please.
becauseiambatman1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This is brilliant please keep going (:
becauseiambatman1 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Ha " that weasel" I see what you did there lol
becauseiambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Yet another amazing story begins!
Utau neko chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
PWEASE UPDATE SOON! It was so good! 1 follower.
MissUchimaki chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Oh my gosh, love it.️️️
afeltyz chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I hope one day you'll take this story back up. I would love to read the continuation. 3
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »