Reviews for The RAA: Remus Admirers Anonymous
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 6 . 2/25
Hahah so true when I read the books I thought "I bet lupin is hot" then I saw the actor for the movie and was all "nnnnoooo! That is not what Remus lupin looks like"
BlendIntoTheShadows chapter 21 . 2/15
Love this!
Jeffery chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Jeffery the Jellyfish is FREAKING EPIC! THEN AGAIN IN LIFEI DON'T FAIL, I EPICALLY FAIL!
Voldemort's Troll chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Okay, this story was an okay read, though it does suffer from a fatal combination: unoriginal OCs overload and mediocre writing style. But in regards to Miss Pessimistic: WHAT? This is a fanfiction! Christ, as much as I enjoyed this story, I won't go around saying the author writes just like our queen JK Rowling. That's borderline sacrilege in this fandon missy :/
turtledoingyoga chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
I feel like muffin is the new lemon ;)
AlixNight chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I was actually going to read this story to the end but I can't take it anymore. First off, everyone wears robes in Hogwarts, expecially back in the Sirius's time. You can't see if anyone is a slut, students can wear whatever they want in robes. Plus it's a magical school, who cares what the temperature is! That can be changed with a little simple spell work. Second of all, I hate the overdose of OCs. The way you throw around unoriginal names that clash with J.K. Rowling's naming style (Sirius and Remus, for example) but on top of that, your writing reminds me of a twelve year old writing out what happens in a Gossip Girl episode. Basically, your writing style is extremely rudimentary and especially compared to the really good HP fanfics, is quite disgraceful.
Henna Laru chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I think this is a lovely idea for a RLSB story [I've been working my way down the list of them], one thing though:

"'…Doesn't matter, you've heard the stories of the guys who married birds, but we're interested in guys."

- should be were. I wouldn't care, but I sat here for several minutes thinking that Sirius was saying 'I've heard stories about men and women getting married- but I like dudes' and it confused me beyond repair as to why he would say that. Of course, this is only chapter 4 and there are many more that you've put up so feel free to disregard this rather insignificant problem. Just a tad confusing.

Anyways, I'll get back to reading now. :)
Greengirl17 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
This wasn't my favourite chapter. The dreams confused me. They didn't really make sense to me. I liked the other chapters better. Also, I think that Sirius realising his feelings for Remus came too early in the story. But I still like the story.
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
/dies from cuteness overload.

Fffffff

I love it so much. Rwmus is a sweetheart I just want to bite him. /creepiness/ Herherher... ;) Sirius is awesome too.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
looool!I love how Sirius mixed up Rip Van Winkle!Great going here!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Oh myyy! what a dramatic way to end the potion effects!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Oh goood! This is so cute,i love Little Remus!Nice idea!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Oh wow!That Elexandra is creepy but i can't wait to see what happens!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011