Reviews for Fragrant Oleanders
HelloMiho chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I was just wondering if the piece Michiru plays about the nightingale and the rose is real. If it is could you tell me the name? I want to learn to play it too :P
HelloMiho chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
This is an amazing story! I've fallen in love with it - I hope you continue!
Meneldur chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
This is an amazingly beautiful story. Not too explicit, not too modest, not too short, not too long. Much mystery, but not drawn-out too long. The only problems I have with it is it's sporadic updates, and the concentration on Michiru, Makoto & Usagi. I have no problem with Michiru, but it makes for slow motion. The scenes here with Haruka and Michiru are perfect - there should be more. Setsuna and Hotaru, too, are missing. We do not have anythinmg from Setsuna's viewpoint, nor do we understand any part of her conflict with Haruka. Hotaru is a great inknown - nothing is known about what she thinks. Rei/Haruka relationship is unclear - on one hand, Rei plans to marry Son of the Head Priest, and on the other hand, she kisses Haruka. More must be done about this. Of course, Ami is missing - where is she? Will she appear? In what role? How soon?

What really must be emphasized (and already is) is the relationship between Haruka and Michiru - and then between Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna and the same time, the bonds between the Inners and Usagi must be made. The problem is that if you would preserve their real attitude, you must make Michiru leave Usagi. This will make her appear cold, but for love of Haruka, no sacrifice is too great - and she is sometimes cold in the original versions.

I hope to see more of this beautiful work soon.
Drivelsby chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
I love this work. I'd like to volunteer for beta reading, if I could with your consent; however, I'm not terribly familiar with the system here, seeing as I haven't written any fanfiction of my own for several years now.
impersonal chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
lol i missed this and like your update! First time i read this i already liked it alot and lluckily, you didn't give up on this story. Write on! I am *patiently* waiting. LOL.
Ryoko05 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
perfect chapter. I had thought you had forgotten about the story but I've been prove wrong...yeah!
Mantaray chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Wow...you are still alive and update the story. I can't believe I read two chapters at once! :D Anyway, the plot start to intrigue how their usual relations will be cos I think they have only two year in high school together, haven't they?

Hope you have enough inspiration to write before your abandon announcement will be true.
petiyaka chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
It's great to see u back with this fantastic fic.

Michiru is definitely too young for Haruka, but child grows fast ;); Love it and will wait the next update with impatience.
Kilohe chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Okay, that ending of this chapter was horribly adorable, and made my day a bit better, thank you :)
glowie chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
nice nice... i really enjoyed your story. please do continue. thanks. :)
raye85 chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
wow, love the ending. michiru doesny seem as innocent as she looks like. also just a question, is rei dating haruka? so, are you planning to get haruka and michiru together anytime sonn? well cant wait fort he update! )
petiyaka chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
It's brillant. I like the dark atmosphere, the mystery and tha charisma of the personnages. Adolescence is the time of first loves and the cruelty of the loss of , is childhood the real time of innocence?
Yavapai chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
I like this. I like this a lot.

I like your writing too. It fits this story perfectly, and the characterizations are done perfectly. I'm very interested in this story and the setup you have created in these first two chapters. You have a penchant for creating masteful drama just with words and no action. Really well done and I hope to see more soon!
peach83 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
can't wait for the update! it's interesting how michiru's arrival at school distracted haruka! hahaha... please update soon!
gotToluvAnime chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
hey i really like your story! hope you update soon!