Reviews for Love Hina: Changing Hearts
Justafanboi chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for shareing your work. I quite enjoyed this story and contrary to your final note I think you ended this tale very well.
HollowIchigo10 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
this was good
chronodekar chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
A wonderful story!

Trifle too much of Naru-bashing, but with fan-fiction, I can't seem to do anything about it.

I really wish you would have labelled this story with "Mutsumi" as a character. It would have made it easy to find. As things are, I accidentally stumbled across it on another author's favorites!

Thanks for the good story,

chronodekar
chronodekar chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
"Naru fans" ? I've been here on for quite some time searching for good Love Hina stories, and surprisingly, I haven't found a GOOD Naru story.

Sure, there are SOME, but I have yet to find anything GOOD.

-chronodekar
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Naru fans...? I wonder if there are any at all.
0208 chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Realy heart tuching story. I hope you got some idea for little bit longer Epilogue.

Like when Naru comes to say she is sory Mutsumi and Keitaro decites to invite her for weding something like that.

just wild idea dont flame me being on romantic side bit.

And i had great time reading this story. Great work.
YSRS chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
So awesome!

reeally great job!
thelemicrosicrucian chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
Here's a review from a man with too much time on his hands. Been bouncing around on YouTube and FanFiction all day. I have just finished reading this story, and I think it is very good. I, along with many of the other people who reviewed this work would love to see a continuation of this story wherein Naru is FINALLY able to make peace with her demons.

I will be looking forward to more of your upcoming work, so don't keep me and the rest of the reviewers waiting!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Tisk, Tisk, Tisk they had their chance and failed so they lose HA!
Kailor Aurelius chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
i like this one too! Mutsumi and Keitaro never really got me too much, (i definitely like kitsune better. i dont know why) but this is good. I love the way motoko is in this one. She definitely would have stopped naru had that really happened. shes a little...different in "A Friend In Need" but its all good i guess. i think her and Su should end up together. haha. :)
Flame Swordsman chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
In my search for some good Keitaro\Mutsumi Stuff, I been passing this one up for some odd reason...

This is one damn fine fic as it is, although Naru's return could be made into a sequel.

Keep up the great work.

Duo
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
Ha! way to go Keitaro!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I'm glad that Mutsumi finally got some respect. Honestly, Naru is probably the least interesting resident to me...however, most of th e others have at least a couple of outstanding fic's supporting them, particularly Mokoto. I look forward to seeing how you work this.
njblackwolf chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
Wow, T.

This was really good. Seriously.

This was your first published fic?

Nice.

I liked the whole charm bracelet thing, very symbolic.

Thats definitely an idea i'd consider in a different application; a parting of friends (god, one more year then everyone i know is gonna be separated 'cause of school/college).

Great story.

If you ever have some "downtime" *cough cough hack sputter* (right...downtime...) maybe a continuation oneshot?
njblackwolf chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Nice!

How in the hell did I miss this one?

Seriously. I didn't know it was here.

Thought it was cute how in the beginning you didn't just blab about it being Mutsu. I think forcing a reader to think a little makes sense. The "chestnut hair" bit and the whole fainting episode were pretty much all I needed. Once i saw the fainting bit i said, aloud, "Mutsumi."

Ah well, now to read the entire thing.