Reviews for When They Met Again
11nivea342 chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
aw aw aww awesome awesome story. the glances at seth and sumemr's wedding were totally "us next" glance haha. even though i think there was a BIT too much drama leading to it lol, it was still cute. gotta love some townwood love.
myboygeorge chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
definitely awesome! This is something like i imagine what happened between them...no way could they not get together
blahhx49 chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
this was a really good story between RT! it was really sweet.
twirlgirl85 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
oh my god... This so so sweet. I love how both Summer and Seth can see that Ryan and Taylor are made for each other. Just like Taylor and Ryan knew back in high school that Summer and Seth where made for each other. I can tell that both Ryan and Taylor have feeling for each other but both of them are too afraid to say that they both missed each other and love each other. I think Ryan need Taylor with him now , like he needed her after the death of Maissa. Taylor needs Ryan to feel safe and to love her, all the other guys ment nothing to her. Ryan is her one and only. Sarah need to go.
twirlgirl85 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
I'm glad that Summer talked taylor into going back to school. I found it funny that she and ryan where both there at the same time seeing as summer was saying that the odds of seeing ryan there where like slim to none. but I'm glad that they both were able to chat. It's cute how Taylor saw sarah and they both had no idea what to say when Sarah asked if they had ever dated... that was cute. great job.
twirlgirl85 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Oh My Gosh... It's not even 5 am adn her is already up and dressed for the day that's funny. I enjoyed reading that part about her doing her hair and makeup... it's silly of her to be up the early but it's so cute, I thought it's was cute how she was cleaning up the house trying not to think about her Ex all the while Ryan was doing the same trying not to think about her either. I feel bad for Ryan and Sarah seeing as he couldn't even talk with sarah... since he was too busy thinking about Taylor and how much she loved him. I feel bad that he couldn't even say I love you to Sarah... but I'm glad that he didn't have the heart to tell her that...
twirlgirl85 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Oh I thought it was cute how Summer and Seth forgot to tell Ryan about Taylor being back in California and how she was staying at their house, when Ryan went to drop of Sophies gift for her birthday. I thought it was cute how Taylor answered the door in her Pajams. I like how they got to knew each other again though. Keep going it's great.
twirlgirl85 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aww the frist chapter is so sad, I was sad to see that Ryan only went as fas as San Bernadino on the train with Taylor. I felt bad for both Taylor adn Ryan when they had to say good bye to each other. seeing as they knew that their relationship would not work out with him back at Berkeley.

I'm glad however that after Five years apart Ryan has a girlfriend, and I'm happy to see Taylor back in California. I'm excited to learn that Summer and Seth are engaged. keep going with it.
Rebbeca chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
Thank you so much for writing this! I totally fell in love with this couple on the oc, but the final left so many questions! haha, so now I can imagine what happend I like this version, so in my mind this is what happend, lol! Thnx again, love Rylor
Lukelorelaichick chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
WOw i just read this whole story today and i just want to tell u that its amazing! GREAT WORK
Dodger Gilmore chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
This is a really great story. The idea and storyline is just awesome, really the way it could have and should have been if we had seen all the details in the last ep.

Your writing is good as well. However, I do think you could work on some things there. Maybe try describing what happens more, not just telling the reader. I mean, this is a great story, I just think it could have been an amazing one if you'd have written it a bit more... creative? I suck at explaining this, but in case I've failed completely, I'm trying to offer some constructive criticism. But anyway, loved the story and I'm gonna check out the sequal as well.
Kacie chapter 18 . 5/9/2007
Straight after the wedding definitely loved this story RyanxTaylor all the way:D:D:D brilliant story
Mary chapter 19 . 5/8/2007
Ok, so i know you ended this a while ago...but i would still like 2 submit my review. Ive benn glued to the screen 4 2 days to finish it-begining to end. And i LOVED the whole story. I think either a season 5 or R/T would be good. I really like the idea as another season in a fanfic. Id like to see more of Summer and Taylors friendship though...Please post a link if u do start a fanfic. thx )
shadysgurl15 chapter 19 . 5/3/2007
I strongly think you should do your Season 5 idea.
racingurl43 chapter 19 . 5/1/2007
i think it would be good to start right after the wedding and have ryan and taylor go through the pregnacy then having the baby and living happily ever after..although a little bumps and twists would be good in the middle!...like some ryan and taylor angst would be good..just my idea