Reviews for Forgotten
Judai-chan13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love it! I wish this were made into an episode!
Tosharino chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Loved it! Its over right? :P So fun to read! And couldnt stop laughing throught the whole gay library scene! Pricless! :D
Esquimaux chapter 14 . 3/13/2008
haha very good, i loved the ending! i remember starting this one a while back but i never got around to finishing it, but i started from the first if the trilogy, and everything made sense ;) thanks for writing it, and again, the ending was very funny and well finished!

ID
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I love the way Dean keeps calling Sam 'Mike' it really makes me smile!
DarkMind1 chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
Hahaha! Great ending!
Chilibelly79 chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
I am so glad that you completed this story, I loved reading it! You did such a wonderful job of writing the brothers and their relationship, and especially love when Dean is sick or hurt and Sam gets a chance to take care of him, thanks for writing this story!
heather03nmg chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
Aw...I'm sad that this story is over, you did a fantastic job with the angst and the prank wars! I can't wait for the next story!
SciFiNutTX chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
I don't think I'd ever want to get into a prank war with Dean...
spootycup chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
This is so good... i love a hurt confused poor dean... and i love the prank stuff... classic itching powder... love it! more please
SciFiNutTX chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
What color is it?
heather03nmg chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
Still giggling as I write this review. Thanks for the laugh! Very sweet of you to give the boys a break after all they went through, now back to the torture!
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
Aw...poor sick Dean and worried Sammy. Remind me never to get on Sammy's bad side, he sure can hold a grudge. Loved this chapter, nothing makes me happier than sick Dean being taken care of by his baby brother. Update soon!
DeanBean chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
I just read chapter 7-12, so this is a review for all of them,

THAT WAS BRILLIANT :D

Dean is an idiot at times - A very sexy idiot, but an idiot none the less.

I am glad that he didn't die, but i hope that Bobby comes into the story again soon,

and maybe some papa Winchester, in a flashback even,

This is really good,

more when you can :D

dean-bean

xoxoxoxoxo
The Silent Rumble chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
udpate soon, exeeclent work ]
SciFiNutTX chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
Cold As Ice! Awesome - I've been waiting for that to pop up again!

Ah, poor, poor Pastor Jim. I hope there will be some sort of reconciliation in the future.