Reviews for Nights in Star City
Hero Worship chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
This is really good, I absolutely love the humor! Do hope that you'll continue writing this.
Lovethechruce chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
I do hope u come back to this story. I would love to know bruce's reaction to them going away. Was it ollie's intention to take Chloe away from him/Gotham?
chloe-and-clark chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
i know this story is old, but i only just discovered it and loved it..

i would love more if you ever plan on doing more :)
SarahOL1 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Oh, I hope this one's not a lost cause! It would be wonderful for you to update such a romantic story-and my current favorite 'ship is Chlollie, so I'd be even more indebted to you! There's not enough well-written Chlollie around!
Quicksilver19 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Very cute! Please make it Chlollie! And update soon!
candysoul chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I really like this story and I hope that you will update!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Oh, nicey

-Gabs.
ghypscee chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
such a lovely story. i hope you add to it!
Ambrosine chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
*sigh*...I LOVE it. Chlollie-
shadowglove chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
.Now.
samantadrusila chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I love it. Chloliver and Chruce. My favorite pairings. Please update soon.
loxie chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
They fit so well together. Love that she went off to Italy with him, ahh Rome what I wouldn't give. Lovely story, please continue. I know that they can have so many adventures in the eternal city.
reeroy chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
KYA!

Oh my god, now you're writing Oliver/Chloe scenes? YES!

Have I ever told you that you're great? You are ya know! You write Oliver/Chloe, Bruce/Chloe and now all you have to do is write a Bart/Chloe story and I'll be on cloud nine!

I can't wait for you to update! -favs story-

Reanne
lovestoread chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
hey i loved the chapter! it seems like Chole and Oliver certainly are a cute couple, one I wish could happen on the show. Can't wait for more!
TutorBitch chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
OMG i loved it, i love chlollie together but i also love chruce it's so freakin hard but at the moment im so happy with chollie, can't wait 2 find out bruce's reaction to choliie's out goings...

plz uipdate soon