Reviews for Amateur Psychology
valre chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
My god, that was beautiful.

I decided to read this because I was hoping for something different from the usual spoiled daddy's girl Hanabi most authors write her out to be and I'm not disappointed. You definitely put her into a different perspective for me to look at, because I'd never thought that Hiashi's favoritism could harm Hanabi. Amateur Psychology is Hanabi's quest to find herself and I can't help but to fall in love with the whole thing because she could have snatched up the opportunity that was handed over to her, but she just didn't take it and I'm a sucker for martyrs and heros-! Jesus Christ, thank you for writing this. It's a beautiful story, something that reminds me of Margaret Atwood's novels or anything along those lines and I deeply admire you for it.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
More...please? That was a truly sad but very well written story. I always thought that Hanabi was always overshadowed. And Neji? Wow..O.o She stole his first time? Surprising.
Riya3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Depressing, if very well written. I much prefer the Hanabi depicted in Journey Of The Three Failures
onlytoask chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was really fantastic. I'm not sure I got the full meaning behind it though.
wittyying chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I see you've written this a while back and left it up. Thank you.

Hanabi is a girl trying to find herself. And bravely does so as she ponders, questions, confronts, and discovers. Very perceptive.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It doesn't seem to be enough, I understand that every story needn't reach a final conlcusion, but there is just too much left uncertain to even draw a conclusion from.
Lpandora chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
APPLAUSE! I like the way you write and the way you portray Hanabi. A nice sophisticated change of pace from the usual fandom blah. Thumbs up!
Numaron chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Absolutely Crazy man. I don't where you got the idea,
but brilliant. Definetely originally written, there are but a
few dozen authors here on with the ability&
capacity to write that well, with an sophisticated vocabulary
embracing the perspective inner thoughts and psychological
analysis of the characters/ mainly the protagonist
which you pour into this story.
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this story was interesting to say the least I didn't really like it but it was worth reading for a couple of reasons.

1. is the way you portrayed the characters was actouly fascinating I like the non-stuttering hinata.

2. the way you write it is unlike any other story. so it is worth reading do to its various unique qualitys.

other than that the story was just strange.
tik tok chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
that story made me think made me sad and most of all see hinabi in a whoooole new way theres only one other word to say ...wow
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
5/5
kelsey chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
wow - that was amazing ! please update
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
eh that was pretty awesome!
Melanqet chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This story was drastically beautiful, and I suppose the only way to explain that that statement would be to say; perfectly flawed.

I am sorry that my words may not make sense, and that I don't review your wonderfully written works, but this painted story was amazing - leaving me breathless with a feeling of almost-confusion but mostly-wonderment; An image burnt into my retinas.

I love your writing, to put it simply, and I wish you the best of luck with the future publication of your book. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »