Reviews for A Poem
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
You have a great way of conveying a emotions with words. A sad ending but believable, better than a happy unbelievable ending. :) Continue to write, you have talent for it.
G chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Aside from the sad ending, I think its a very good story. I laughed when Yukari slipped and mentioned she loves a woman and got pissed at herself. That is so like her. Just wish the ending was good and Nyamo was more like the character in the anime. Just my two sense as a Yuka/Nyamo fan.

You are a good writer. Planning on writing more stuff?
renegadepineapple chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Soo sad!
Weener1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
hey, that wasn't bad. I can understand how you feel, and I know that writing makes one feel a bit better. Hope everything works out alright ;;

LaTragicomedia chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Sorry... 'net's being horrible, so I'm not going to sign in, but I hope this actually posts and the connection doesn't fizzle out on me.

This... was definitely a different take on the Nyamo and Yukari relationship. Especially since Nyamo seems to be the one who confesses to Yukari, probably due to the stereotype of female P.E. teachers. Best of luck with your own situation. Take care.
MetalInnovation chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Woah, this was quite something you've written.

This ends unlike most shoujo-ai stories here. They'd usually end with one girl confessing her love to another and being accepted. Another way they can end is that one girl is rejected by their love, but still they remain friends or something like that.

This, however, ended with rejection with seemingly no remorse from both parties. Not only was Nyamo a bitch here, but almost just plain evil and practically remorseless. The end seemed like their might be a possible sequel or a follow up to this. I'm not saying you should make one, but that's just my opinion.

Overall, a excellent effort. Definately your best work to date.
kairi990 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I don't even know what to say. Kinda feel like I wanna cry, right now...

OtakuOtter chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Very sad yet a very down to earth story. Not everything ends with a happy ending and I applaud you doing something different. Nice job. :)
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
*crying, clenching the spot where her heart is* That's terrible! Nyamo, how could you! Yukari may've been kind of bitchy to you sometimes but it's obvious she's always cared about you! She couldn't even stand the idea of you taking a new job! Even if you don't like girls you could've at least accepted her! And how DARE you say it was a bout of insanity, Yukari's right, you ARE a bitch! You better retire if this story continues because the girls, especially Tomo, will be so pissed!

Sorry, I've just seen this so many times. That and I sorta know how it feels to fall in love with a friend who's a girl.

This is perhaps your best work so far, Lonely. I'm really proud and happy with you.