Reviews for Apples
This was very entertaining
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Wait is he implying that he was smiarz or whatever his name what at the end?
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
What a good story, with the two being so like their characters in NOT smart?Yeah right, just like Sam CAN'T kick ass!
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Plz update
MarissaTodd chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
You now, it never made sense to me when people said Dean wasn't smart. It really does seem like that kinda thing is genetic. (My old teacher had a wife who's IQ was 135 and son's was 160.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
That ending though! Oh, snap! Plot twist!
reader50 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Funny. I always knew Dean was smart. Who builds an EMF reader from an old walkman and NOT be smart? Sam just underestimates Dean as do others. Thank you for sharing.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards-Short Story/Drama-Dec 2015

I know exactly what you mean! At the risk of sounding like I'm bashing the character (I'm not), I've always felt that Sam's supposed intelligence is somewhat overstated; he's clever, but not a genius. My own headcanon is that Dean's actually just as smart, if not smarter, than his brother, it's just that he's been told repeatedly that he's the soldier and Sam's the clever one.

I loved the premise, it was a fun idea; although I did think Sam got a little bit over obsessed there, but I liked Dean's humorous attempts at distraction - "Fuji"; he just knew Sam would have to nerdsplain that one!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review : December 2015

There just aren't enough stories on the fandom refuting the odd fanon on the relative intelligence of the brothers. I'm very happy to see this one!

Cleverly plotted, in-character and pulling the curtain back on a definitely unexplored part of the series canon, this was a real pleasure to read and kept me glued to the screen as I wondered when Sam would accept the truth-then wondered if he would ever stop pestering Dean about making more of himself. Thank for this little diamond, I will enjoy re-reading it again and again.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards : December 2015

I'd first like to say that it was a joy to read this, from start to finish. The writing was effortless - for the reader! - and the characterisation was so well developed it was not just Dean and Sam but Dean and Sam off-screen, in their own time, living their own lives.

I'm not sure why you felt a need for the warning at the top - does anyone consider it possible to be stupid and alive and a hunter all at the same time? I must've missed the memo stating Dean was the dumb one, but I thought you handled the possible realities of that situation extremely well, plausibly and without a single jarring note.

It's quite rare to find such good characterisation that is also true to the relationship between the brothers, showing the inevitable competitive streak that is invariably tempered by their difference in age and outlook. A thoroughly enjoyable sneak into the Winchester life. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
more!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Teehee, yeah, makes one wonder, doesn't it ;)
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Jeez so like Sammy to underestimate Dean and people look at me weird when I say I don't like him. Soo true it hurts Dean all the way! I totally agree with you girl!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
That Sam really likes to chew on the old bones he digs up, doesn't he? I had a dog like that once. We had to put paving stones on the dead cats' graves. Give it up Sam; it's not an attractive habit.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015