Reviews for Apples
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/4
Teehee, yeah, makes one wonder, doesn't it ;)
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 5/18
Jeez so like Sammy to underestimate Dean and people look at me weird when I say I don't like him. Soo true it hurts Dean all the way! I totally agree with you girl!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/1
That Sam really likes to chew on the old bones he digs up, doesn't he? I had a dog like that once. We had to put paving stones on the dead cats' graves. Give it up Sam; it's not an attractive habit.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/12
love it
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/4
I was reading a review on one of K Hanna's fanfics - she has Dean smart, too - like he really is, and not some dopey dude next to Sam - and someone mentioned coming to read your fanfic (about how smart Dean is).

Have to say, totally LOVE it! Thanks for showing how Dean's just pretending. :D

The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I loved it! This is an amazingly funny story!
Stine chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love this
general yumi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I really love this! Great job on this author-san!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hehehehe. I always liked the idea of an academically intelligent/book smart Dean. Favorited!
VeganVampy chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Ok. This is the first "Dean is friggin awesome but won't let anyone know" fic that I've read so far that's made me laugh instead of making me incredibly sad. This is awesome though. I love stories that fill in the missing years and down time. Love love love this one especially. :D
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
LOVE IT! I'm so glad you posted it. I've always believed Dean was smarter than he let on, that he could turn his hand to anything, he just didn't care enough to try (or, rather, he had chosen what he wanted to do, it just wasn't very prestigious). And we know now from S8 that Sam agrees (Dean, you're not a grunt. You're a genius!) AND you managed to make it funny and cute! And nearly completely in character, too - Dean deciding to do all the work of figuring out how to cheat instead of just doing the work to take the test, when he surely would have gotten at least as good a score as Sam. And completely catching on that Sam just wanted to compare scores. That boy makes my heart want to burst with giggles and pride :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh Bobby... I love you so much for being so observant!

Gahaha! XD

Dean being tricked by Sam! Lol

Oh Dean, just admit it that you're smarter!

Sam is proud of you, y'know!

cookiebadger chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is great!
FoxO'Fire chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Yay for smart Dean! I too get ticked when he portrayed as the dumb one.