Reviews for Apples
prose0610 chapter 1 . 4/12
That was awesome! I've always believed Dean to be as intelligent as Sam, but his priorities were different. Thank you for this wonderful story! :)
Sparksofrandomness chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Awesome
miXiZ chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Loved it! Never once believed Dean was anything but brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Dean is smarter then sam for sure he raised Sam, knows all anout car built his own Gear for hunts sees connections before anyone else.

Dean is street smart but also brainy Sam is just more open about his smartness because he thinks his better then dean.

Maybe if dean hadn't had to stick around for Sam he would of gone to college himself but deans selfless unlike sam who's selfIsh
Risa Dawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Well at least Dean isn't dealing with a bored sam... which could have been his plan entirely.

Also there needs to be more people writing Dean as the intelligent character he is.
RedQueenOfMine chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
That was really fun to read, fantastic!
Laurie chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Totally believable. I've noticed that Dean is incredibly adaptable. Remember the episode where they worked on a movie set? Dean was not only thrilled, he was right at home very quickly. I don't think it's occurred to Sam just how fast they have to learn on cases. Dean's attitude, mixing mischief with a desire to just enjoy his magazines in peace, was also on the mark.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
This was very entertaining
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Wait is he implying that he was smiarz or whatever his name what at the end?
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
What a good story, with the two being so like their characters in NOT smart?Yeah right, just like Sam CAN'T kick ass!
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Plz update
MarissaTodd chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
You now, it never made sense to me when people said Dean wasn't smart. It really does seem like that kinda thing is genetic. (My old teacher had a wife who's IQ was 135 and son's was 160.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
That ending though! Oh, snap! Plot twist!
reader50 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Funny. I always knew Dean was smart. Who builds an EMF reader from an old walkman and NOT be smart? Sam just underestimates Dean as do others. Thank you for sharing.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards-Short Story/Drama-Dec 2015

I know exactly what you mean! At the risk of sounding like I'm bashing the character (I'm not), I've always felt that Sam's supposed intelligence is somewhat overstated; he's clever, but not a genius. My own headcanon is that Dean's actually just as smart, if not smarter, than his brother, it's just that he's been told repeatedly that he's the soldier and Sam's the clever one.

I loved the premise, it was a fun idea; although I did think Sam got a little bit over obsessed there, but I liked Dean's humorous attempts at distraction - "Fuji"; he just knew Sam would have to nerdsplain that one!