Reviews for Drunken Nights
TravelingSue chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
Adorable... it's so season 2/3...great job
Owl Emporium chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
Oh i abosulutely loved this! :D
xTimshelx chapter 18 . 5/12/2007
AW! HOW SWEET! I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!
annabelz chapter 16 . 4/24/2007
"Angela, I think my Waters have broken ... Bugger"

ILY BUDDIE.

Hehe Wot... This story is awsome.
goodnight vampires chapter 18 . 4/11/2007
aw...what a perfect ending:D
pagan-seijou chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
Damn, her recovery time is fast! I wish some of my patients recovered that fast! Anyway! I can't wait for an update! This fic is coming along very nicely!
Temperance Ride chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
Hi again! Still love the story, but is there any chance of a sequel? Thanks for thanking me for commenting, and srry if it WAS a harsh comment. Sequel Please!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
great ending!
saturn567 chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
awesome job! I would like that sneak preview.
skilletswhispers06 chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
Aw, that was cute, I love it! Good job! I'd love to see a preview of your new story!
deschanel7013 chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
I loved this. It was really good. Uhm, I really liked the ending. How sweet. :) Isabel, huh? Cute.

Sneak peek at your new story? I want a sneek. :)

Zooey
CaRiNeSs chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
So that's the end :( how sad but good...glad they are okay! Loved the story!
Bellabun chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
Well I must say that was very sweet! I liked the proposal at the end, very good! You wrapped it up nicely and I am glad everyone is okay! Thanks for sharing your story with us! :)
future mrs. jim halpert chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
aw that was so good, really sweet. i was scared for a moment, but i knew that you wouldn't let anything happen to bones in the end. i really loved this story. i can't wait to read your next one.
bandbforever chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
That was a great ending. This story was brilliant. You did a really great job. I can't wait for your next story and I'd love a sneak preview of it. :)