Reviews for Saturday
Rese1986 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
"as if he was trying to mimic a fish."

ahahahaha i loved that line. made me giggle.
twinmuse chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
That was great.

Perfect timing, sadly, for the morning sickness too.

Can't believe how cruel her mom was!

Colly E. of twin*muse
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
hey..that was really gud...that was awesome...
OperationMarketGarden chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
good story. all three, just wish you would fill in some of the large gaps in timeline.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Yay you gotta keep going with this series! i love it!

folgersgirl chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
I really enjoyed this, you are an amazing writer, and I'm glad you decided to make this into a series. You've captured the characters perfectly, nothing's too ooc.

Keep up the good work, babe!
ladybug456 chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
You are a fantastic writer, I always enjoy your stories and this was no exception. I am very excited that you are planing on writing more, it certainly helps by giving me my fix of these wonderful characters while the show is on hiatus. I will be checking back frequently!
ladybug456 chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
I was so happy to see you had posted another story, and I was certainly not disappointed! I love this world you've created for Matt and Emily, I love the pregnancy and the elopement to Fiji, and I really can't wait to see what happens when Emily's mom finds out! So, please update ASAP, I'll be checking frequently, and I'm not above begging! (Or bribery, if that would help.)
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Oh her mum is gonna flip she got married n pregnant without telling her. oh someones gonna get busted.!

folgersgirl chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
I'm so glad that you decided to put up more, I can't wait to see Emily's mother's reaction to all this. ;)
mariedawn2 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
I'm really enjoying this, can't wait till chapter 3!
squinter chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
haha I knew it! Nice job!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I loved it it was awsome she's pregnant aw, that s so sweet i wanna no wat happens when her mum finds out she is pregnant and engaged all to her partner.

folgersgirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Oh, boy. Preggers Emily.

Her parents more than likely won't take that well...

I know how you feel, APRIL 6TH? COME ON!
The Dramatic Dolphin chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Your stories are all fantastic. Please update soon.