Reviews for Go! Team Ninja Sentai Pirate King!
CoreFinder chapter 2 . 2/6
Is the mystery man from the dream kisuke uruhara?
johnluigi chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
also make natsu dragneel the bagon
eats alot meaning can keep up with naruto and luffy
mage eats fire to gets more powerful
dad was a dragon who thought him the mage technique dragon slaying(who know y beacause he is a dragon after all)
and ya i have lots of good i ideas
u should add pokemon x and y pokemon
johnluigi chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
do goku from dragon ball z the aipom

and make them evolve!
NodokaLover chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
a ralts who happens to be nodoka miyazaki, was previously attacked by an angry articuno, she shyly blushes and tells team whatever-its-called that she battled it and got wiped out, asuna recognizes her straight away due to the hair of ralts,

i dunno if that can be possible, but its just an idea
Phoenixlight13 chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
Please keep this up. It's hilarious.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I can see Asuna as a Torchic too!
FanficSupporter chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Ooh, how about Beauty from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo as a Skitty? Ramna would flip out! Or an Eevee. I always picture Beauty as a Eevee for some reason...

Beauty: Am I the only one who thinks FanficSupporter eats too much sugar?

Gasser: No.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
19 please emma i really like your fanfics so please write chapter 19 for nspk
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
whens chapter 19 and 20?
Galvent87 chapter 18 . 10/11/2010
Hi, I have read this story and the way you capture the characters is relatively good. I would however proofread more and fix your spelling errors and your grammatical errors.

For a story suggestion, how about after you finish the first mystery dungeon story line you do a part two to this story with the pokemon from the Isshu region? You can use the Explorers of time and darkness story line or one you created. It would also show the characters as they have grown in the time skips and what not ( you can also be up to date with the current manga)
AshK1980 chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
Nice work on this update as always!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
Im confused. I thought she WANTED to be a guy. But now she wants to be a girl again?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Okay, that fact about female Azurill turning into male Marill is seriously F*CKED UP!
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
another great chapter to this awsome story, never give up or in_ this is great
AshK1980 chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the great work!