Reviews for Go! Team Ninja Sentai Pirate King!
AshK1980 chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
Nice work on this update as always!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
Im confused. I thought she WANTED to be a guy. But now she wants to be a girl again?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Okay, that fact about female Azurill turning into male Marill is seriously F*CKED UP!
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
another great chapter to this awsome story, never give up or in_ this is great
AshK1980 chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the great work!
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
lol finally an update to this awsome story and on the eve of so much fifth gen news_

I liked how this chapter went, so does that mean Ichigo is going to beat Articuno? That would be pretty cool to see (hehe slight pun there.)

Hope this story gets updated more frequently cause it's so unique and awsome to read but hey we all have our paces_

Keep up the awsome work
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
I'm guessing that Ichigo is going to go against Articuno, right?
GreyMonkey chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
Nice to see you update this story again. Also what you are doing with Taki.

Im not sure if i said this originaly, but I thought Taki would be a plot point to increasing Naruto's sub-par ninja skils (outside the jutsus). Make her apaled at his aim and skill, take it upon herself to fixing it, and mentaly scaring Naurto with her ideas of training. That can lead to a re-accuring joke about Naruto trying to get out of her training by throwing Ichigo in the way and distracting her with Zangetsu. However, I understand if you want to focus more on the main team, this was only my original plan for the charicter.

updated soon
Normama chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
Still confusing but it getting interesting.

Adding the Jigglypuff out of the blue like that threw me off for a moment. I bet Luffy randomly pulledher in too, right?

Though, considering Ichigo's personality, he wouldn't even try to suggest himself.

On a side note, I thought for a moment that Naruto was going to unleashed his demon power when he got engulfed in Moltres attack. Too bad, but I guess it would have become too graphic or something like that.

Anyway, please continue this story, I want to see what that summary of the next chapter is all about.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
Very interesting chapter.
silver fire wolf chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
hi Emma i just wanted to say before you kill me i'm makeing a poekmon myster dungon fic too i't going to be mostly different from yours but is SOME areas it's going to be the same if you want to read it go a head i'll post the prolouge asap which sould be after i reveiw so i hope you read and don't kill me or any thing by the way some of the things hinata says were thought of by my sister jitsuko1 she's in my fave authors list if you want to complain to both of us
Normama chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
I know you are kind of busy with other story, but I am really anxious on seeing what happen next. I kept on checking every now and then ever since I first read it.

It was like the second story I read on and I had add it to my favorites as soon as I got my own account. In fact, it was this story that introduce me to Negima (of which now made me a big fan of it).

So no pressure, just please update soon...!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Question, is Naruto going to use something besides Shadow Clones, like the Rasengan? Transformation? Substitution? The Kyuubi's chakra?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
Something tells me that the group is going to reveal Hinata's feelings for Naruto and Orihime's feelings for Ichigo.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 15 . 10/22/2009
Crazy idea forming. Maybe you could bring Dante from Devil May Cry into the story. And maybe Nero as well. Those two could actually help Naruto and Ichigo control their inner demons. If you can't think of what Pokemon they would be, I suggest Machop (with silver hair, ice blue eyes, a red trench coat, and Rebellion) for Dante and Tyroge (with silver hair, deep blue eyes, a navy blue trench coat, Red Queen, and the Devil Bringer on his right arm with Yamato stored inside of it) for Nero. If you felt like it, you could give Dante his other Devil Arms and give both Dante and Nero their Devil Triggers.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »