Reviews for Go! Team Ninja Sentai Pirate King!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Question, is Naruto going to use something besides Shadow Clones, like the Rasengan? Transformation? Substitution? The Kyuubi's chakra?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
Something tells me that the group is going to reveal Hinata's feelings for Naruto and Orihime's feelings for Ichigo.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 15 . 10/22/2009
Crazy idea forming. Maybe you could bring Dante from Devil May Cry into the story. And maybe Nero as well. Those two could actually help Naruto and Ichigo control their inner demons. If you can't think of what Pokemon they would be, I suggest Machop (with silver hair, ice blue eyes, a red trench coat, and Rebellion) for Dante and Tyroge (with silver hair, deep blue eyes, a navy blue trench coat, Red Queen, and the Devil Bringer on his right arm with Yamato stored inside of it) for Nero. If you felt like it, you could give Dante his other Devil Arms and give both Dante and Nero their Devil Triggers.
Rio-Vena chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Asuna as Torchic that makes sence

if she evolves in to blasiken

( one of the epsodes nagi said she had an amazing kick)

sorry for the spelling misstakes
FireIceKing1990 chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
This story is getting pretty good so far. But I think you should add another character from the One Piece world. And my vote is for Portgas D. Ace, Luffy's brother! He's my 2nd favorite character next to Luffy. He could be a Monferno! And he could impress the rest of the gang.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
Are they going to meet an Absol that joins their group as well?
Elemeffayoh chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
wow this is like one piece so many new ppl lol
Elemeffayoh chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
nice lol
Jigglypuff chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
I bet it'll be Ranma! He've beaten a phoenix god called Saffron before, and I think he can do it with moltres again.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
intresting update, makes me wonder if it's soul caliber taki in teddiursa form lol.

Keep up the great work, each update is as awsome as the last
Mossnose chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Excellent! Another great update! Thank you so much for this!
AshK1980 chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
silver fire wolf chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
please up date soon it's totally awsome
silver fire wolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
ok to coret you people they picher him as a ninetails because he has a nine taled fox demon
Jigglypuff chapter 15 . 5/26/2009
Ceres and Shizuka is my Pokemon OCs. Ceres's name was inspired by the Roman Goddess of the harvest, and she also have unusually high reitatsu than usual among her species & evolutionary chain, and as a result, is a hollow magnet.

Shizuka is a young Oddish (in human years and mental age I'd say that she's about 5 years old)who found a Dice-Dice fruit a couple of months ago and gained it powers. Ever since that day, she hasn't quite gotten the hang of her strange new abilities until Team SNPK met her.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »