Reviews for Go! Team Ninja Sentai Pirate King!
Rio-Vena chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Asuna as Torchic that makes sence

if she evolves in to blasiken

( one of the epsodes nagi said she had an amazing kick)

sorry for the spelling misstakes
FireIceKing1990 chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
This story is getting pretty good so far. But I think you should add another character from the One Piece world. And my vote is for Portgas D. Ace, Luffy's brother! He's my 2nd favorite character next to Luffy. He could be a Monferno! And he could impress the rest of the gang.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
Are they going to meet an Absol that joins their group as well?
Elemeffayoh chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
wow this is like one piece so many new ppl lol
Elemeffayoh chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
nice lol
Jigglypuff chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
I bet it'll be Ranma! He've beaten a phoenix god called Saffron before, and I think he can do it with moltres again.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
intresting update, makes me wonder if it's soul caliber taki in teddiursa form lol.

Keep up the great work, each update is as awsome as the last
Mossnose chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Excellent! Another great update! Thank you so much for this!
AshK1980 chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
silver fire wolf chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
please up date soon it's totally awsome
silver fire wolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
ok to coret you people they picher him as a ninetails because he has a nine taled fox demon
Jigglypuff chapter 15 . 5/26/2009
Ceres and Shizuka is my Pokemon OCs. Ceres's name was inspired by the Roman Goddess of the harvest, and she also have unusually high reitatsu than usual among her species & evolutionary chain, and as a result, is a hollow magnet.

Shizuka is a young Oddish (in human years and mental age I'd say that she's about 5 years old)who found a Dice-Dice fruit a couple of months ago and gained it powers. Ever since that day, she hasn't quite gotten the hang of her strange new abilities until Team SNPK met her.
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Nice update, sure it's been a while but hey what can you do, we all have our moments where we gotta do other stuff.

Gotta say i like how you mixed two elements here, (the devil fruit from one peice while making the power come from naruto) Can't wait to see the next update and who this "stalker" is, though i wonder are Ceres and Shizuka really pokemon only cause thier names sound familiar, like thier from other animes, even so i'm not going to question that.

keep up the great work.
AshK1980 chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Mossnose chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Excellent! I can't wait for an update; this is a great story!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »