Reviews for Go! Team Ninja Sentai Pirate King!
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Nice update, sure it's been a while but hey what can you do, we all have our moments where we gotta do other stuff.

Gotta say i like how you mixed two elements here, (the devil fruit from one peice while making the power come from naruto) Can't wait to see the next update and who this "stalker" is, though i wonder are Ceres and Shizuka really pokemon only cause thier names sound familiar, like thier from other animes, even so i'm not going to question that.

keep up the great work.
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Mossnose chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Excellent! I can't wait for an update; this is a great story!
GreyMonkey chapter 15 . 5/15/2009
Your making her a stalker? I kinda imagined Taki with more of a Soi Fon personality (strict and generaly untrusting but does a compleat 180 around Yourichi). Whatever, your story. Glad I could provide insperation.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
ok heres someone else

a charmadere keybarer named ray (kingdom hearts), his keyblade looks like a cyrstle and his magic and swordsmenship are matched, by syphioning a little bit of power from one of his friends he can transform into a form based on their power
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 13 . 2/4/2009
yusuki (from yu-yu-hakushio) machop
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
CLOUD
Elemeffayoh chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
wow... that was short XD
GreyMonkey chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
oh, thats what you ment by adding charicters...

Ok, I got one. A female Tediursa with Ten-Ten's skill (and obsession) with sharp pointy objects. A Tediursa as a allusion to Ten-Ten's hair buns looking like ears. I just can't get the scene of one getting all sparkly-eyed seeing Zangetsu and leaping on Ichigo to examine it. Taki seems like an apropriate name, but the personality should be indipendant and untrusting at most times, but extreamly energetic when in the presence of a new weapon. PM me if you have any other questions.

Have fun with this OC and update soon
heyrawind41 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
A pokemon Aggron (No good in the name department) is one of the top fame pokemon because he’s a solo rescue team. He’s very strong able to take anything in his path except for his weakness. He knows this well as he avoids dungeons filled with water, ground, and fighting types since he has no backup. He is very kind and caring, taking off his time in high-level dungeons to rescue pokemon in low level ones. Most of the town pokemon and the ones he rescued love him because of this.

He knows Gengar well. He knows his ambitions, his devious. He decides to help our heroes since they are falsely accuse. He sets his own path to our heroes to support them because they can’t take on the strongest teams following them. He has a tough time fighting A.C.T even though he’s resistance/immunity to most of the members on that team.

I think that covers it. You can use him if you want to.

Update soon.
Skyzerk chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
ok um well what about a aipom that can use ARM
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
Nice work as always! Keep on Keepin' On!

Sincerely,

AshK
Mossnose chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
Nice work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
moggchoc chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
LOL

Loved your idea of making a multi crossover

anyways...Maybe you could put a new character...Who knows?

Maybe Laharl from Disgaea or maybe Rukia...
Elemeffayoh chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
well ichigo is a soul reaper so that must be a hollow
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »