Reviews for Go! Team Ninja Sentai Pirate King!
GreyMonkey chapter 15 . 5/15/2009
Your making her a stalker? I kinda imagined Taki with more of a Soi Fon personality (strict and generaly untrusting but does a compleat 180 around Yourichi). Whatever, your story. Glad I could provide insperation.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
ok heres someone else

a charmadere keybarer named ray (kingdom hearts), his keyblade looks like a cyrstle and his magic and swordsmenship are matched, by syphioning a little bit of power from one of his friends he can transform into a form based on their power
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 13 . 2/4/2009
yusuki (from yu-yu-hakushio) machop
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
CLOUD
Elemeffayoh chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
wow... that was short XD
GreyMonkey chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
oh, thats what you ment by adding charicters...

Ok, I got one. A female Tediursa with Ten-Ten's skill (and obsession) with sharp pointy objects. A Tediursa as a allusion to Ten-Ten's hair buns looking like ears. I just can't get the scene of one getting all sparkly-eyed seeing Zangetsu and leaping on Ichigo to examine it. Taki seems like an apropriate name, but the personality should be indipendant and untrusting at most times, but extreamly energetic when in the presence of a new weapon. PM me if you have any other questions.

Have fun with this OC and update soon
heyrawind41 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
A pokemon Aggron (No good in the name department) is one of the top fame pokemon because he’s a solo rescue team. He’s very strong able to take anything in his path except for his weakness. He knows this well as he avoids dungeons filled with water, ground, and fighting types since he has no backup. He is very kind and caring, taking off his time in high-level dungeons to rescue pokemon in low level ones. Most of the town pokemon and the ones he rescued love him because of this.

He knows Gengar well. He knows his ambitions, his devious. He decides to help our heroes since they are falsely accuse. He sets his own path to our heroes to support them because they can’t take on the strongest teams following them. He has a tough time fighting A.C.T even though he’s resistance/immunity to most of the members on that team.

I think that covers it. You can use him if you want to.

Update soon.
Skyzerk chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
ok um well what about a aipom that can use ARM
AshK1980 chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
Nice work as always! Keep on Keepin' On!

Sincerely,

AshK
Mossnose chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
Nice work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
moggchoc chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
LOL

Loved your idea of making a multi crossover

anyways...Maybe you could put a new character...Who knows?

Maybe Laharl from Disgaea or maybe Rukia...
Elemeffayoh chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
well ichigo is a soul reaper so that must be a hollow
heyrawind41 chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
Hmm... as my first character it will be John from Silvery Crow. A guy who loves curry as much as Naruto and Luffy loves their ramen and meat, this guy has a dream: to be human again, to get rid of the demon that resides in him like Naruto has the fox.

He'll hit it off with the guys in an instant and the pokemon he'll be will be a flying type. You choose but cant be a dual water flying. Water's not his type.

Check Silvery Crow at onemanga com. Its awesome!

My second character will... not be an anime character but a video game character. The Absol that appear later in the story will be human. Wait... not a human but a Hylian. Yes! This southpaw Absol (sickle on the left side of the head) is Link from Twilight Princess.

It's perfect. Absol somewhat resembles the wolf Link transform into, he'll already have experience fighting in beast form.

Those are my suggestions. You choose if you want to use them or not.

(looks back up) Wow. This is my longest review ever!
AshK1980 chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
Nice work on this update as always!
GreyMonkey chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
Choji as a Munchlax. Choji is awsome and never gets chosen to be in a crossover. Plus he and Luffy can eat and stretch together.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »