Reviews for Go! Team Ninja Sentai Pirate King!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
i think the pokemons fit their character

but wouldn't it be better to make naruto a ninetails?
Tama-Chan chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
SQUE! Team ACT! Oh, erm, sorry about that. Anyway, I really like this story so far! And yes, I get the joke about Chiyo-chan being a Piplup. -

By the way, will Chi-Chi (Chiyo-chan's "dad") make a cameo? Perhaps as a strange, orange Meowth? Who can only be seen by...um...ASUNA! Yeah!

Also, may I make a cameo too? Maybe as one of the Pokemon in the large mob the 1. Chases after them or 2. Tries (and fails) to rescue Team ACT *insert Fangirl-ish squeal* from...GAH! I'VE SAID TOO MUCH! Anyway, I'm not a human. I'm a Skitty. SKITTY, I tell you! 3

Thank you.
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Good work on this update! Keep it up!

Luminargamer chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
very nice work. can't wait to see what happens next.
hehehehehehehehhehehehehehe ee chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
great story hey are you gonna have them evolve. hey why don't you summon gammabutta in the form of a politoad. and for the 7 charter i was thinking the main charter from case closed as a bonsly,or a mime jr. or hinata from naruto as a mawwhile you know it's a steel rock type with the venus fly trap hair dou or a seedot.
aaa chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I thought you'd put Naruto as Vulpix or it's evolved form Ninetails.
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Good work on this update Emma! Keep it up!

Jigglypuff chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Let me tell you a few ideas on team dynamics;

Ranma, Naruto and Luffy are obiviously close-range fighters. I think Ranma's Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken, Luffy's GumGum Fire punch would be devestating when combined with Naruto's Rasengan or ShiShi Rendan. Another effective combo would be Ranma using Leech seed on the target, then a Mouko Tabakisha blast. Naruto combining Rasengan with Water Gun would make a powerful attack perfect for taking out fire types. Luffy may be able to combine his Gum Gum fire with Fire punch to give a attack that seriously hurts like hell.

Asuna and Momoko are medium-range fighters. Momoko probably can combine Vine Whip or Razor Leaf with her yo-yo and super strength to make a KO combo. Asuna may be able to use her fan to make a firestorm using Flamethrower that can inicerate grass-types using the wind generated.

Chiyo is probably long-range support, since she has the least combat experience. A good move for her might be Water gun or ice beam.

I thought you'd might like my assessment.
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Good work on this update! Keep it up!

Jigglypuff chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
HEY! I know Naruto-kun's secret! The Kyuubi sealed in him by Yondy when he was a little, little baby just barely born!

Ranma, Luffy and Naruto are utterly hiliarious in their pokemon form; Ranma's Tenshi Kachu Amaraguriken look REALLY funny in his Treecko form, Luffy's stretching ablity on a Chimechar,and Naruto's squirtle kage clones are hiliariously fitting.
gaaraisMINE chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
yays! i cant wait for no. 3!
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Good work!

Water Goddess Yuuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
well, it was pretty good by far. unlmess you did this in a rush just to get the idea out, i have to say, lots of grammar errors and spelling mistakes. but i don't do much better myself in a rush...anyways, good story! i'm hoping for more chapters! (an i'm gonna check out some of those shows!)
GammaTron chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
The secret's Kyubbi No Yoko, isn't it? I'm happy that Ranma's Father isn't there, otherwise, they're going to have fights everyday. :) Keep on wiritng!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
Good work on this update! I like it! Keep up the good work!

122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »