Reviews for Hunters:Through Children's Eyes
Hyper Kid chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
XDXD Teh awesome! Gotta tell you, I keep half expecting to see one of these stories pop up whenever I watch Supernatural... XD Please finish this soon, i's AWESOME! X3 Chibi Sam, Dean and Jack are too cute, just like real siblings. XD
iheartTQ chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
when are you going to put up another chapter ? please pms
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
seriously, this is the only story I've bothered to read and review in at least 8 months, I fell into a non reading slump where I just wasn't interested in them anymore. but these are my favorites, so good to see you back, and I can't wait to read some more!
writerchick03 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Yeah for including Bobby! Awesome! Thanks for finally updating Yes!
Poisonchik88 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Omfg! You updated! That is just amazing.. You have no idea who happy I was to see this in my mailbox.. **Grins**

It was perfect as always.. I'm a huge John fan so I was doubly happy to see this!

Wonderful, Perfect and Funny as hell as always! Hope you update soon!

I so missed your writing!

Hope all is well.. and fine...

D.
bb1028 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Oh! I am so excited to see this update! Love this series, and I've been looking forward to read more of this. Man, the three of them as kids is priceless and I can only imagine how they're going to be with Bobby. This has the potential to be hilarious lol

Can't wait to read more, update again soon! :)
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
YAY and updates! I woke up my sister's friend last night with my excitement when I saw you were back. This was a VERY short chapter but I'll bite my tongue at least you updated! Can't wait to see Bobby's babysitting skills!
iheartTQ chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I read all the hunter stories and I have to say I love them. You've created such an interesting character ( Jack ) and I can't wait till you update again. I read about your computer trouble so I hope you update soon. Love the writing ! )
empath89 chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
i really like this, but you haven't updated in some time...dean was adorable! and sammt's the 'runt of the litter again'...i love that part. the poor waitress...i'm sure it was shocking to see them acting like that. update soon!

hugs...empath
bb1128 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
i just finished reading everything in your series so far, and i really love it...all your stories are great, and im lovin this one already, can't wait to read more. keep up the good work, update soon )
supernaturalfan16 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
great update, so funny, poor Sam he not the tallest anymore
Poisonchik88 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Its been a while , I was pratically dancing in my college classes seat when I saw the email...

The chapter was wonderful as always and the coffee part just made me giggle out loud. (Somehow you always manage to make me start giggling out loud and look like an idiot in class. but I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Poor Dean , he's going to have coffee withdraw...

And my review wouldn't be my review if I didn't pick out my favortie qoutes.. and here it is..

‘...And their vastly different coloring, foul mouths and other recipes for social services.’ John thought.

and

The three traded looks, seeming to all come to the same conclusion. Sam glared a hole in the side of Jack’s head and Dean knocked her upside it. John caught himself about to tell Dean not to hit a girl just in time. Jack looked at him consideringly.

“Define touched.” She said.

John gritted his teeth. It was going to be a long day.

Hehe... Alright since my review is long enough.. I'm going to leave it here and hopefully finshing typing my English final.

It was great to have an update though ... so update again soon. ;)

D.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
I am loving this story! John trying to take care of three "kids" with grownup minds is going to be hilarious!
shakeahand55 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
a dude I love this! I can't wait for more, please hurry!
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 6/10/2007