Reviews for Shattered part 2 to Destined to meet
ABISOLA PELLER chapter 9 . 7/8/2019
ITS ACTUALLY GOOD BUT IT NEEDS A SEASON 3
silvermist chapter 8 . 8/2/2018
Are u a tortured soul or something? What's wid this depressing stuff & all?
FanArt4Life chapter 9 . 6/27/2018
Please update
Anonymous chapter 9 . 2/8/2018
Please please please update! I vote for no redo. This story is already awesome even if it has been years. Ive been waiting for the update for years and actually cried since i really really want to know what happens after this really really huge cliffhanger. I LOVE this story and your ideas and writing and everything. So i really hope u want let us fans keep hanging from this cliffhanger okay, cuz we will support you with good reviews all the way till the end of Shattered part 2 to DTM.
Quen chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I don't want Sasuke with somebody else
He is "ONLY FOR SAKURA"
It pains me every time Sasuke is with other girl.
Pleaseee Sakura is the one for him! STOP CONNECTING HIM WITH OTHER GIRLS! I
appreciate more if you make more Sasuke and Sakura moments TOGETHER IN LOVE!
WaitWutOmO chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I'm begging youuu
WaitWutOmO chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Wahhhhhh you need to continue this story
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
WHAT THE HELLO,I JUST MENTIONED IM SICK OF CLIFFHANGER,IF UCANT FINISH STORY, DO MUAH A FAVOR DONT POST TILL ITS FINISHED...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Don't redo it please it's such a perfect fanfiction already. Pleaseeeee updateeeee! You left us with a cliffhanger :(
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2017
I love it. although I kind of hate sasuke n his girl. but they seem to suit each other. since they are both losers. I hope u make sasuke hate himself to death n be unhappy cuz he has a loser gor gf as sakura become someone else gf. that will so cool. I hate sasuke in this story. but i love ur story. so pls continue. u have my biggggest support!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
Please finish this update please
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
It's ok if you don't redo it but pls finish it. You left us with awful cliffhanger just when sakura got her memories back. I hope someday you'll come back to this story.
mira lee chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
REDO it but finish it des time
mira lee chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Plz finish the fanfic its pretty good
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Annie is such a bitch...i know anyone in her position would hate sakura...but...still shes such a bitch...along with rina..ughhhh..i hate vamps