Reviews for The Difficult Kind
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Okay. I wasn't going to say anything but why exactly are you saying 'Los Angelos?" I'll get it if you just randomly decided to make up a place but if it's L.A. then it's Los Angeles. Anyway. Now that I've ranted I'm going to back to reading this. Other than that, it's really well written so far.
Luzith chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
I don't normally go for Reid romance fics, but this was all together wonderful :)
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
great story i love lila and spencer.
E chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
Very good word JE! I am so appy to have stumble across this today - it made my night. keep writing!E
Eliche chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Very Nice. i really enjoyed this. keep up the great work
tearbos chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
Great story. I didn't see the pregnancy coming. I like how it ended.
Ita-ta chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
BOW CHICA WOW WOW!

xD

C.
littlelights chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
Great Story! Loved every chapter! You have a great touch for tying in the everyday and professional lives between your two main characters. Looking forward to reading more of your work, especially if this story produces a sequal. Kudos!

littlelights
KevSam chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Yay! It's a boy! Go Reid. I do like how he was more or less able to keep it together until he found out how Lila and the baby were doing. I really like the whole beginning, where Reid's just going about like its a normal morning, then we find out its his wedding day. That just seems so like Reid. Awesome story, and I definetly encourage a sequal or atleast another story. Your an amazing writer.
LNFPH4077 chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
No more? That's sad. Brevity may be the soul of wit, but this is one of those times where you're left wanting more. That may sound like I'm damning you with faint praise, but it's really a great complement. Really.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing.
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Aww! I love this story! This chapter was so good. Very well done!
onesmartgoalie chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Funny stuff. Reid almost faints again... Fun stuff.
PeculiarMadmoiselle chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Omg the epilogue was so good! You just have to make a sequel or I'll die. I wanna know what happens so bad. Nice work .
mabelreid chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
The dream sequece at the begininng was great especially since it was true and then he's worried about grocery shopping LOL

Also yay Garcia for thinking about ruining the wedding dress.

So glad it's a boy, another mini Ried growing up in the fan fiction universe, how lovely *sighs*
RaeAngel chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
I've been very bad at reviewing lately so I apologize. Anyway, I just finished reading this and I love everything you have written. I cried at the end of chapter six because I felt sorry for both Reid and Lila (yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic). This is one of the best 'Criminal Minds' fics I've ever read. I hope you finish it soon. By the way, thank you for the message you sent me.