Reviews for Muggle Summer, Wizard's Fall
Good good
Vkw10 chapter 69 . 5/25
I've enjoyed re-reading Muggle Summer this week. I have great hopes that the notes about updating in January 2018 mean you'll add more chapters, as I'm eager to learn what else you have planned for the former Ministry.
Bob G again chapter 69 . 5/18
Rganga
Email.
let me know if you are going to finish this

please respond
Bob G chapter 69 . 5/18
PLEASE FINISH THIS
plumbknot57 chapter 26 . 4/21
This is a great story so far I'm enjoying it thanks
lapislaz chapter 69 . 4/19
I know - I did it to myself. I started reading a fic that wasn't finished. But it's just so dang GOOD. Here's hoping that someday this gets an ending as satisfying as the rest of the story.
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 69 . 4/4
Wow. Love this fic. Hope it can be finished someday soon. The detail you go into is amazing.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/24
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories!
Kohaku Imaki 55 chapter 69 . 1/9
I have just finished reading this story and have found myself laughing my head off several times, as well as feeling sad at the stupidity of people. The true test of a story to me is how real does it seem. Well it seems very real. Good job! I am looking forward to more of it.
Niknakkitkat chapter 69 . 1/2
this fic is so damn great
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
It's alive! Yes yes yes I've read this every couple of years or so as I find it to be the best written piece of fanfiction. Ever. Thank you for the early Christmas miracle.
Laurentius Williame chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Over the years I have probably read this story five times, always wishing for an ending. You are a very engaging writer, and I am very happy you are working on this one again.
Alias the Jester chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wow! When I saw the title of this fic pop up in my inbox, I had to do a double-take. I read a crapload of HP fanfics back in the day, but very few were notable enough that I can still remember both the title and premise. This fic is one of the exceptional ones that I recall standing above the rest in terms of both creativity and quality. I look forward to rediscovering the new improved version. Welcome back!
karmcmahon chapter 69 . 9/15/2017
Goddamn this was an excellent story. I hope you come back to it some day. :-)
jasonjkay chapter 69 . 7/16/2017
Im so dissapointed that you never finished this story as I really enjoyed reading it, it's so cool and different and i loved reading it, it's just a shame that it will never be finished/
2,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »