Reviews for Muggle Summer, Wizard's Fall
karmcmahon chapter 69 . 9/15
Goddamn this was an excellent story. I hope you come back to it some day. :-)
jasonjkay chapter 69 . 7/16
Im so dissapointed that you never finished this story as I really enjoyed reading it, it's so cool and different and i loved reading it, it's just a shame that it will never be finished/
No update since 2009 did you d i e?
Last Harper chapter 60 . 3/24
Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.
Marc the Unruly chapter 54 . 3/7
Great chapter! Great story for that matter. Small nitpick, the Barrett is 50 calibre, not 50mm, 50mm would be 2 inch, not the half inch of the 50 cal.
The Last Herald chapter 69 . 2/13
Hello!
I just found this story, completely by chance, and loved it, I would go as far as to say that it is one of my all time favorites now, I will definatley be checking out all of your other writings!
I have to ask though, and I am sure that you get this a lot: is there any chance that this will be finished? I must admit, I do like wehre you have left things, it would have been really nice to see the conclusion though!
Hoping you are well.
Last Harper chapter 69 . 2/1
Well done ! As an ex-serviceman , American , late 60's early 70's , I wondered about the hand guns used , I'm no expert about what was used as standard side arms in 2006 .
That said , I have worked with the American Ren Faire , since 1969 . I have always HATED , the sword of "G" from the movies . No battle sword has an all metal or wood grip , it may gold / silver chased but the grip is designed to not slip, (wire wound or textured) and a man of "G's status would have a bastard or bastard and a half .
stacygrrl2002 chapter 61 . 1/16
Kewl. Not quite what ole Moldyshorts was envisioning for his triumphant return and path to power, huh?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 56 . 1/15
This doesn't say complete in the header, and I'm afraid to look. I can only hope the author wzs able to actually finish it. Seems like there's an awful lot of action, intrigue, and plotline left for so few chapters to cover. This has been excellent reading so far.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 54 . 1/15
You, Sir, have a wicked way with words, and the imagination of a 3 year old after 4 double shot cappuccinos. I have enjoyed almost every minute so far
stacygrrl2002 chapter 30 . 1/14
Fun
stacygrrl2002 chapter 28 . 1/14
Nicely done. Silly wizards just don't know how destructive muggles can get
stacygrrl2002 chapter 26 . 1/14
What a grand tale. Thanks for the reading pleasure
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 1/14
Nicely done
Guest chapter 69 . 12/18/2016
Awesome! More please, thanks.
Blueberry Babe