Reviews for Muggle Summer, Wizard's Fall
BMS chapter 47 . 2/4
All the times I've read this story (at least 8) this is still my favorite chapter!
jjlee3449 chapter 69 . 2/1
Type your review for this chapter here...
glenn1970 chapter 69 . 1/29
Wow...I love this story! I hope you haven't forgot about it :-( Please update this work of art soon :-) Love all your stories, but this is my favorite so far. Take care and thanks for all the hard work you put into these wonderful stories.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 18 . 1/23
Ron does find out thinks in the worse way
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 1/23
I feel Ron is in th right he hurt that harry was invite and he was not. Hermonie was wrong in not inviteing him, How would hermonie feel in Ron invite harry but not her
Hal chapter 69 . 1/22
Have just re-read this story yet again...third time I think. Love it, and where it seems to be heading...or was headed. 4 years since we have seen an update. Are you really going to finish this one, or is it wishful thinking?
tricorvus chapter 24 . 1/17
Yup, just works so much better in this time line. You just can't pull off this kind of genius in 1997/98
Great chapter
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 14 . 1/16
Great chapter
I just had the realization that, although I deeply anal retentive about Lily being spelled correctly, I actually can enjoy the story being brought forward in time by a decade, even two. How peculiar of me
Rock on
GryffindorLlama chapter 6 . 1/9
What about Ron? He's as much of a hero as Hermione and Harry
David305 chapter 69 . 1/2
So sorry this never got finished. Alas, after five years I must take down abandoned stories from my favorites list.
Stormbow chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Such an enjoyable story! I love how the Dursleys were dealt with, the changes in and around #4 and the whole "Ron learns to drive" thing. It's nice to see a Ron who can learn to live in and learn about the Muggle world, but I would NOT have wanted to be that driving instructor! Mr. Weasley is going to go crazy when he sees Ron's new ride!

And I love Harry's interactions with the Grangers - he's found his family.

On to the next chapter!
Stormbow chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I love this story! I'd always thought that with the number of muggleborns, werewolves, etc that have to wander back into the non-magical world for work that there would be more pockets of knowledge out there than the books suggested.

Having the royal family and certain others in the muggle government "in the know" about magic only makes sense, and they would certainly have plans in place in case the MoM can't contain a threat. I've read several similar stories, but this one stands out; there's just something about knighting the trio as members of the freaking Round Table this is reeks of awesome. Hermione's tranfig of Petunia's dress was just inspired!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Lara Croft, not Laura Croft.
monbade chapter 68 . 12/13/2014
had to read again still to bad its still dead
Mikee chapter 69 . 11/7/2014
I've just re-read this wonderful story. I so hope you'll finish it. It's one of my favorites. Thank you.
2,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »