Reviews for Muggle Summer, Wizard's Fall
abbidabbers chapter 69 . 6/7
One of my favorite stories! I love the muggle/wizard interactions and world-building you've done. I know you said it's your goal to finish this story some day so I hope the muse strikes you because a story this good deserves an ending!
Wise Lion 17 chapter 15 . 6/4
Plausible deniability works to a certain point but to much secrets could very well lead to the adverse exposure of the same things you were trying to keep. I understand the necessity well enough, but there is a timelike warwhen secrets become a desperation waiting to explode.
katie772 chapter 1 . 3/17
Where is the ending to this story?
tricorvus chapter 35 . 3/9
Dying laughing because I live 5 minutes drive from Legoland in Florida. Used to be Cypress Gardens. This is a great story, love it.
Rock on
fred2008 chapter 69 . 3/6
Excellent story so far! just recently caught up with Boon for Bill, and had to see what else you had. Cheers
TheLostArchivist chapter 14 . 2/26
Dang it! How long have you been holding on to that one? Well played.
Village-Mystic chapter 69 . 2/2
Well, I go this far (chapter 45) on the other site, and now see another place to look for perhaps more of the story. Enjoying this a lot over all. Thanks for sharing and crafting - and hopefully continuing ( or epiloging).
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 1/31
Okay, I'm not sure where to read now, because I'm up to chapter 21 on that other location that you mentioned in your author's profile (but doesn't easily or apparently have ways to leave notes and reviews), thinking it was the most up to date. I came back to say how much I love this story, and wish even more scenes were there instead of explained missing scenes to other characters or remembered time elapse.
obliviated fan chapter 69 . 1/21
Once you finish A Boon For Bill, any chance you can finish up this story as well? Please?
ben32173 chapter 69 . 1/10
Love the story, very well put together. I realize it’s been over a decade since the last chapter, but when you do good work, it needs to be brought up. I give this a 10/10.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 67 . 10/6/2021
This chapter reads like somebody's wish fantasy and doesn't seem at all relevant to Harry himself. Neither did a tartan thong. Geez...
Jemma Blackwell chapter 57 . 10/6/2021
This chapter was absolutely DELICIOUS! I think it will put me in a good mood for at least a week.
EdTheBeast chapter 69 . 7/2/2021
Thought this was complete, or even though great, would not have read!
EdTheBeast chapter 16 . 6/30/2021
OK! I have a problem. It is called Dobby, just like in canon. ALL wizards are stupid? Harry knows Dobby would help. Poof, Hermione's house is empty and stored. Get other elves to watch the muggleborns to save them.
Charlee56 chapter 26 . 6/17/2021
Hermione's wand holster could've been up her sleeve or simply disillusioned on her wrist. What was holding her wand was NOT. A 'garter BELT'. It was a thigh garter. This garment can be worn on a single thigh and used either decoratively or it can also be used functionally to hold up a stocking, sans the actual belt.
Had Hermione been wearing a garter belt, it would've left her wand at her waist.
2,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »