Reviews for Muggle Summer, Wizard's Fall
isabellaevamara chapter 69 . 2/25
great story so far. hope it gets finished some day.
Uncle Buck chapter 69 . 2/23
any further to Muggle Summer, Wizards Fall? I have enjoyed rereading this but feel lost in the end.
isabellaevamara chapter 2 . 2/22
speed dial was apparently developed in the 1960s and 1970s and i know my area had it in pennsylvania in the 1980s. harry was born in 1981 according to most of the fanfictions i've read. why doesnt he know about speed dial
mumphie chapter 69 . 10/7/2020
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! I certainly hope that you can coax your muse to continue! Loved this last chapter especially.
I had hoped that the house elves wouldn't be effected and Dobby could go and see all those missives that were being sorted. Or, that the elves had the missives with them when they were tossed out. Ah well. There's so much to do still. The trio (or however many) still need to go on the horcrux hunt Bill's wedding hasn't taken place as yet, it is still early. They need magical training, I hope they get some with the ICW there.
Will Harry tell any of them about the prophecy? Will they learn elemental magic? How did Harry's motorcycle make it out of Azkaban's magical field where nothing magical could leave? Will Harry ask Hermione to marry him, even though they are so very young? How will they work through all those who are on the Wizengamot? Can they find it now? Will Percy's portkey work? Will Harry and the gang need to go back to school to take NEWTs if they have gov't jobs? Will Harry need to find a Potter manor if he has a castle? Being so close to Hogwarts, he could, in his older age, commute to work... And of course, what will happen with Morty (Voldie)? I do hope you come back. :)
mumphie chapter 19 . 10/3/2020
Huh...odd that. The three date rule 'back in the day' was that a couple DIDN'T have vodeo-do-do by the third date. How times have changed...
mumphie chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
Glad you're still thinking about the story.
Curious as to why the updated ch.1 Nov 2017 isn't noted in the info banner at the top?
shadewolfedrt chapter 69 . 9/28/2020
Great story wish that there was more to.
S chapter 69 . 9/24/2020
New reader to the story. Wish I had commented every few chapters because I now lost track of my earlier thoughts. Let me just say that I enjoyed reading this very much as it’s one of the most unique ones around and it’s a fascinating read. It’s really poised beautifully for a full take down of the idiots of the magical world and for a revolution resulting in equality. You have mentioned that it’s in the home stretch. I really hope you are able to get that last effort in to complete it. In any case, thanks for this massive effort. Totally appreciated.
karmakarma2001 chapter 69 . 7/11/2020
This was really interesting hope it is finished soon
SixFtWookie chapter 57 . 6/15/2020
The bit with the Google search is personally hilarious because I've made the exact same searches for the exact same reasons. That seems very deliberate, and I love it.
SixFtWookie chapter 53 . 6/15/2020
Military acronyms always make it easier to curse in PG. Fun story so far, I'm really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 69 . 6/5/2020
It’s really sad to see this long story abandoned ( I hope you do finish it one day.
Saissa chapter 18 . 5/27/2020
WOW - Ron not losing his temper? He is FINALLY growing up!
Romily chapter 69 . 5/23/2020
I really hope you continue someday. It’s a great story
Tracey Young chapter 69 . 4/18/2020
I hope you get over the writer’s block soon, and are able to continue with this fantastic story.
2,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »