Reviews for Muggle Summer, Wizard's Fall
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/24
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories!
Kohaku Imaki 55 chapter 69 . 1/9
I have just finished reading this story and have found myself laughing my head off several times, as well as feeling sad at the stupidity of people. The true test of a story to me is how real does it seem. Well it seems very real. Good job! I am looking forward to more of it.
Niknakkitkat chapter 69 . 1/2
this fic is so damn great
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
It's alive! Yes yes yes I've read this every couple of years or so as I find it to be the best written piece of fanfiction. Ever. Thank you for the early Christmas miracle.
Laurentius Williame chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Over the years I have probably read this story five times, always wishing for an ending. You are a very engaging writer, and I am very happy you are working on this one again.
Alias the Jester chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wow! When I saw the title of this fic pop up in my inbox, I had to do a double-take. I read a crapload of HP fanfics back in the day, but very few were notable enough that I can still remember both the title and premise. This fic is one of the exceptional ones that I recall standing above the rest in terms of both creativity and quality. I look forward to rediscovering the new improved version. Welcome back!
karmcmahon chapter 69 . 9/15/2017
Goddamn this was an excellent story. I hope you come back to it some day. :-)
jasonjkay chapter 69 . 7/16/2017
Im so dissapointed that you never finished this story as I really enjoyed reading it, it's so cool and different and i loved reading it, it's just a shame that it will never be finished/
Guest chapter 69 . 4/5/2017
No update since 2009 did you d i e?
Last Harper chapter 60 . 3/24/2017
Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.
Marc the Unruly chapter 54 . 3/7/2017
Great chapter! Great story for that matter. Small nitpick, the Barrett is 50 calibre, not 50mm, 50mm would be 2 inch, not the half inch of the 50 cal.
The Last Herald chapter 69 . 2/13/2017
Hello!
I just found this story, completely by chance, and loved it, I would go as far as to say that it is one of my all time favorites now, I will definatley be checking out all of your other writings!
I have to ask though, and I am sure that you get this a lot: is there any chance that this will be finished? I must admit, I do like wehre you have left things, it would have been really nice to see the conclusion though!
Hoping you are well.
Last Harper chapter 69 . 2/1/2017
Well done ! As an ex-serviceman , American , late 60's early 70's , I wondered about the hand guns used , I'm no expert about what was used as standard side arms in 2006 .
That said , I have worked with the American Ren Faire , since 1969 . I have always HATED , the sword of "G" from the movies . No battle sword has an all metal or wood grip , it may gold / silver chased but the grip is designed to not slip, (wire wound or textured) and a man of "G's status would have a bastard or bastard and a half .
stacygrrl2002 chapter 61 . 1/16/2017
Kewl. Not quite what ole Moldyshorts was envisioning for his triumphant return and path to power, huh?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 56 . 1/15/2017
This doesn't say complete in the header, and I'm afraid to look. I can only hope the author wzs able to actually finish it. Seems like there's an awful lot of action, intrigue, and plotline left for so few chapters to cover. This has been excellent reading so far.
2,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »