Reviews for Muggle Summer, Wizard's Fall
kittyranma chapter 69 . 7/13
I really enjoyed reading this on the other site. But it doesn't seem to have anyway to review there. I hope you get your muse back and finish this wonderful story.
AriMarshmellow chapter 69 . 7/7
I rly rly love this story and I RLY HOPE IT AINT DONE!
Plsssssssssssss upload the last chapters!
Kiwi girl chapter 69 . 6/29
This story is awesome and I loved the maori stuff in this chapter. I hope you will finish the story someday.
mckertis chapter 8 . 6/23
It's been 8 chapters and there are NO explanations given to whatever the hell is going on. The queen, hermione, dursleys, what ? What is happening and WHY ? Cant be bothered with this anymore.
Mararsi chapter 10 . 6/21
Hey this is an interesting story and you are a good writer but I think you fell into the same trap as a lot of other fan fiction authors. You get bogged down in minute, the story takes forever to progress, and eventually it becomes too much and you abandon it.

I'd love to see you take another crack at this but by chapter 10 be at least 1/3 of the way done with summer. Try glossing over some events/dialogue and feel free to fully flesh out others, it just seems like you are giving us a play by play for every day here which has to be unsustainable.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work and great job!
Amanthya chapter 50 . 6/12
Paper Thestrals for common sense! XD
Amanthya chapter 18 . 6/12
These has been the most mature, realistic way for Ron to take the news and remain true to core-character while simultaneously allowing for growth that I've ever read. And the way he reacted to feeling left out, but not blowing up at them, to accepting praise and feeling bolstered by being able to stand at Harry's side as his champion...I love that you end his lines by saying he wouldn't have it any other way. You've handled his character well. This coming from someone who doesn't even really care for him - major kudos.

I like how you've handled everyone, and the pacing of your fic thus far. Neither too fast not two slow with the plot or the changes/growth. Very enjoyable. Looking forward to reading the rest, but I just wanted to review while I was thinking of it.
melissa52080 chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm sorry to see that you have given up on this story...I would have loved to have seen what come's next...
g f chapter 62 . 4/30
Rookwood is THAT good at timing the dosage of polyjuice that they reverted something like ten seconds after walking home, the last bit 200 yards in public?
One hour per dose... cut it to ten seconds...wow. Even Barty Jr. would have been impressed!
G Fawkes chapter 61 . 4/30
"Someone" has forgotten that the Ministry building is (yes, I know, in canon) inverted, or 'upside down', and completely underground. Atrium level is one floor below the muggle streets. FIRST floor- down one more, 5th floor- six levels down. Level 9 lift ends up TEN stories BELOW ground.
Thinking, of course, that if canon HAD been changed in this case, then it would have been mentioned back when the Rookery and snipers were discussed.

"Looking out from his 23rd floor balcony, Harry could see the relatively short, only eleven floors, Ministry building, across Diagon Alley and facing muggle London"... or something like that.

(Think about how the logistics of the fifth year trip to the DoM would have played out, if they landed the thestrals on TOP of the 10th floor, and went DOWN one floor to the Dept of Mysteries. The chase of Bella, Dumbles and Riddle's duel... everything changes places.

Until you tell us differently, that thing is still under ground. Meaning the lifts- don't go UP when Nev and Sue get in.
None of that assenine 'sideways and horizontal' movie crap, either, please.
GF confused chapter 52 . 4/26
I must be missing something. Chequers?
A quick Google, and I'm still not convinced. Churchill's home, considered not secure enough during the War, for him to stay there?
G Fawkes chapter 51 . 4/26
No sniping, just on the lookout for 'holes' when I read.
After Hermione shoots the Alpha, 9he Badge jumps back to Downing street? To whom? No badge there to jump to. Just the PM and Secretary This and That.
Also, why WOULD anyone on a second floor, and fleeing from wereeolves, see people on brooms twenty some stories above them, in the dark? The bad guys are attacking the twentieth floor.
Finally, where are these snipers, on TWO sides of the Rookery, that they even have sight-line into the twentieth floor. One of those sides is above the leaky Cauldron, and all of Diagon Alley. There can't be Two convenient skyscrapers, one on each side. Got snipers sitting backwards on thestrals?
G Fawkes chapter 45 . 4/24
An ATM? So shrink it. Pocket it. Go and get five or ten more, and take them home. DUH!
Unshrink them and blast off the covers and lock. Personal banking at a whole new level!
G Fawkes chapter 43 . 4/24
Probably soon to be vilified for my flaming atheism, I would argue- that a pig or a spider have whatever 'life force' that a sheep, cow, golden retriever, or even a human has... be it a soul, or whatever you want to call it.
Paraplegics and people in comas still have whatever that is. The 'force' leaves, you are dead. Period. Pets and animals have personalities, regardless of the fact they can't speak. Steven Hawking still gets HIS point across. Isn't that the only thing separating him from a sea anenome?
Let's cut out the semantics about whether the meat you get from an animal is kosher or not, and realize- you HAVE a soul until you die... then, where it goes from there isn't something you want ME debating. Too many of you couldn't sleep after that.
G Fawkes chapter 39 . 4/23
I hope that the 'pretend' loo at least 'for real' smelled bad.
2,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »