Reviews for Redshift
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow. Amazing story.
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was captivating, that was just WOW! I like how you kept me interested in this story. There was never a dull moment. That was just WOW. You truely are a talented writer.
GoldenHorde chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I re-read the Stockholm Syndrome definition, and caught the 'Great Cataclysm". Any chance of there being a fic written about it? Love the story, it is beautifully told.
SammiKee chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hm. I read this story over, many times.

I'll always come back to it, when I need some inspiration on certain things. Great job.

Marie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was very different from your usual humor fics, but maybe a good type of different. I'm in awe of you ability to write all genres amazingly.
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
:) :) :) :) that was absolutely amazing. i think with this fic you completely outdone yoruself. for me this was yoru best :)
the tomato chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
its intresting ill say that
tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love this fic! Do you ever think you'll update it? ... Please?
Oreithyia chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ah, another one of my favorites I have finally gotten around to reviewing. Too often, romances are written with such contrived scenarios and such unrealistic character interactions that it makes one wonder why the bothered with expectations in the first place. This piece shows a realistic scenario and realistic reactions to the circumstances. No self-pity, no decrying the unfairness of the universe in a fit of adolescent self-entitlement, just going with what is. I love it.

Also, points for the scientific and psychological references.
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
not much a fan of SasuTen but i admit this is nice, good job! :D

Dreaming101
doryfishie chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
bwahaha! nejitentensasuke is such a funny triangle...not that this is funny or anything...well, it's really good but yeah...it's tragically delicious! somewhat, kinda...umm...i'm not good with adjectives?
Teruame chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I'm not a major fan of SasuTen, but this one definitely portrays a possible situation in which Sasuke and Tenten interact. Awesome work here!

And...the beauty of the fanfic overall is just outstanding. Great use of metaphor for the title and I loved the Stockholm Syndrome part. The emotional impact of this work shines through!
Morgaine of the Faeries chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
O.

Okay, I didn't really enjoy this one very much-if only because I believe Tenten to have a stronger character from this. Believe me, I know that ANYONE can buckle under torture (I come from an army family, so it's common knowlege what to do in situations like that: wait seven seconds, then spill everything, which won't be much if you have a good spymaster, and scream as loud as you can) but I don't feel that Tenten would really be like that. I can see her turning dark, yes; but not submitting in that way. It was very well written, though-if disturbing. See ya, habibi!

-Morgie
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
...Wow.
The Purpose of Random chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh wow. That was deep. Very deep. you are really cool and really good too. I don't read Tenten stories too much, but I really liked this one.

Another reason she doesn't need to hide her weapons is because she can has the skill to not need to surprise people too much? Idk... just a thought that popped into my head...

Fuki-chan