Reviews for That Business of Art
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Sigh, I really dont like art teachers...good fic!
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
*indignant gasp* How could you end the story like this? I was so looking forward to the humiliation of that thrice-damned teacher too! Sigh, a disappointment.

Haha, I'm kidding. This story was just so good. I'm usually a fast reader, but I spent over half an hour on this, rereading a sentence sometimes up to three times, because it struck me somehow. Beautiful, I have to say.

Sometimes, there are some brief lapses in the correction of the grammar, but otherwise, pretty grammatically easy for the reader to comprehend. There were some long words that had lots of impact, and I really like how they got their point across.

Umm...besides that, there is definitely one thing that I love the MOST of this story: how in-character both Hikaru and Kaoru are. I mean, I don't know, I guess it would be arrogant to even say that I know WHO they are...but this story just seemed so RIGHT for some reason, as if it completely fit them.

The second best thing I love about this story is definitely the plot. I think it's very original, because I've never read anything like it before. The byoubu insertion was genius, my friend! Extraordinarily done!

I hope you have more stories in your profile for me to smother...:DD
liquidity chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'm amazed I never found this before. My goodness, you gave them such wonderful dialogue, I felt like I was truly peeking into their private lives. You kept both twins so delightfully in-character. I loved this.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Nice.
inse chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Waah! What happens next?
Sanityinquestion26 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Amazing! And I love how you didn't just stop after Hikaru and Kaoru made up.
Pelin chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Absolutely amazing.
Literate chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
What should I say? o.o This is cool, just cool. It entertained me and astounded me. Because this was written brilliantly to have enough... I don't know. :P This was just briliantly good. _ They way they acted were just so in character: Hikaru being the more rougher and snappy one and Kaoru being more calm. :D And the plot just captured me; it has a meaningful plot. :D
Gabs chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Though new to the fandom, I thought this story was hilarious and serious at all the right times, and well-depicted the relationship between the two brothers. Thanks for writing!
critic chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was a fantastic story. Where did you get the idea for the byƍbus?
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aww, I wish I could've seen the professor's reaction to that, haha xD;; Great story though!
Jean Anderson chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that was really some nice writing, but it feels unfinished. is this story really complete? the ending could have been better
TakeFive chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This was really clever, I'm very impressed! *insta-fave*
SkyChild chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
The fight between the twins has been on my mind for some time, and here you come and spell it out exactly the way I'de have thought it... you scare me

No, seriously, it's a wonderful work you created here! "Your" twins are close, but not to the point of getting out of cannon. You embedded the story about layers and "being individuals" perfectly into the plot, and all in all - I love it!
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME! It's incredibly cute without being twincest, and I LOVE the idea of the artwork- it represents them so perfectly and... and... SQUEE! That was CUTE!