Reviews for Sight Unseen
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
oh mi god! you need to update this thing!
Chem-Death chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
The mysterious suspense!
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
OOOOO, you don't usually get to the speedster like that. I really liked it, can't wait for the next one. It's kinda odd to me that he's not in his happy chipper mood, since that's what you see most of the time. I lked i though! Thanks for writing it!
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Please don't abandon this story...
HermesEternalLover chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
NO! You must update! What happens to my Wally!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I wish that you would update sometime soon... *looks hopeful* Your story is completely amazing. Definitely going on my favorites list! :D

-M3
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh my. This is one awesome story! :D
AGirlWhoLikesToSayHi chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Excitement! It is kind of like the Black Flash when you think about it though. Oh, yeah, I'm Keymasterc11. And I now bounce up and down in near incontainment of exuberance in waiting for the next chapter to be posted up. Your writing is great and clings to me like..like...superglue! Hope you don't get writer's block. Sayonara!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Even through his panic, even through his fear, Wally managed to focus. He looked straight at J'onn as Superman moved over from the other side, listening just as intently, and he spoke, two simple phrases that sent chills through his teammates.

"It's coming for me," he whispered. "I'm going to die."

This part of the chapter was amazing. You gave me goosebumps with that last line, especially. Wow.

I'm not sure this review will do anything since the last date was a long while back, but hey - a story this good deserves a review whether it'll be updated later or not.

Thanks for writing,

Ashe
xquisittexabie chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
OMFG this story is so good, whyd yu stop? Do update again?
8I chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Oh, the suspense! This is looking great, I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

Da Geckinator :D
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Oh my God! that was SO awsome you have to continue PLEASE! I have to know what going to happen to Wally! you have everything down right!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Love all the details and mysteries!

Update PLEASE?
HauntedPast chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Wow, I love this! I've recently become reaquainted with Justice League, and I believe I have a doft spot for the youngest ones. They always inspire a feeling of protectiveness from their older peers and I love it! Flash is my favorite! Thanks for writing this.
IthicaJ chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
How could you leave it there! You're killing me, you gave me chills. This is a fantastic story so far.. you've really handled the characters well, and the visuals are strong. I can imagine this awful blackness hovering readying to attack. Argh! Loving the Wally angst so much..

Please, please write more! *begs and pleads and offers fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies*