Reviews for Okay
napchic chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
What a great find. I was digging through archives of fanfic and turned up at this perfectly, lovely story. I am going to read your catalog of work tonight I think. You are a terrific writer, and your Ron and Hermione are so perfectly nuanced and so dead on true to character. sigh. Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your stories!
RuthLongbottom chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I loved it, too. maybe even a bit more than the prequel...
EmRosey chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was a cute sequal:]!
kathygreeneyes chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I love it! It's so perfect, in every meaning of the word
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Absolutely wonderful...adorable...perfect for Ron and Hermione! Great job!
rotclady chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Cute! I loved it! Just like how I loved the first one!
DCoD chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Woot, another one-shot from the amazing Sugarquill! :D

Man... you got the usage of 'okay' down pat, I must say.

And of course, like the men that pay attention enough, Ron knows 'okay' doesn't always mean just that, especially when it comes to the woman he cares for.

Oh gods, how incredible ADORABLE those two are. Ah! They'll kill me by being so sweet heheh I love how they're slowly inching closer, trying to reassure the other until they're beyond 'okay' and 'great'.

Aww.. even in as small a dispute as this (well, maybe not THAT small, considering what happened and all), they're still holding hands. Too cute...

'He hadn't thought past "don't let Hermione start crying again"' - *huggles the stuffing outta Ron for being that sweet*

Oh gods... they're definitely killing me. TOO sweet! He admits, although I wonder if he actually knows he did, to loving Hermione, and she caught it, obviously. And he wonders why he's got her crying again.. bless that sweet boy.

Oh jeeze, the kiss! Ah! :D AND MORE KISSING! :D

Yes, my dear friend, this is yet another amazing, wonderful, oh-so-sweet story that I've enjoyed start to finish. It's bloody brilliant, and I can't help telling you that your talent is fantastic. I'm jealous and awed at the same time hehe Lovely work, thank you so much for sharing it! :D
JMisLB chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Yeah, BIG fan girl squeal. :]

I LOVE IT!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
very good, i liked it very much - one of the best one-shots ive read for some time... congrats! you deserve tons and tons of reveiws!
mj chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
omfg i totally loved it! it was so cute one of my favourire stories!
connieewing chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
wow I loved it!
HoldingOnToHim chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
SO GOOD!thank you for the sequel!with out it the story would be to sad!great job!
funny.ruthie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
this was the best i've ever read!

You are brilliant in structuring a story, though it was so human and full of life! Brilliant, incredible, i'll never forget this one. Keep on writing and posting!

x