Reviews for Paris
well chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
I don't really like Willa... i mean, it's a nice name, but I think that Ron and Hermione wouldn't name their daughter Willa. Elizabeth is good, though. I think it should just be the other way around... like Elizabeth Willa Weasley. Or maybe they could've named her something like Gracie, or Evie, or even a really unique one like Annikka or Anastasia.

(Although it is Canon that Ron and Hermione name their kid Rose, and Harry and Ginny have their first child and name it James, but ya know either this came out before Deathly Hallows or you completely disrehgard everything that happens in the book. But that's alright - you're a great author!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Meagan or Isaac or Eliza or Bella or Leo :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
SHE'S PREGGERS!
MsTonksLupin chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Magnificent story!
Rebecca Shaw chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
I honestly didn't like the name Willa to begin with, but as I read the story Willa Elizabeth grew on me. I think I'll refer to her as Wil though.
HighOnMyMuse chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
LOL I forgot i was going to review a few hcapters ago - when it said "“No, of course not.” Molly said. “I’ll be helping you through this.” I looked down at my hands while Ron spoke again." I had a very vivid image of Molly pulling up her sleeves with a helmet on and taking a "American football player" stance ready to catch something.
taylorxxsue chapter 25 . 8/14/2007
Aww.. the same thing happened to my brother. He came out blue faced. haha. But waah it's over and Yay! Itwas awesome. Great job

taylorxxsue chapter 24 . 8/14/2007
Aww.. that talk Ron and Harry had was so cute! I loved it. It was awesome! only 1 chapter left. T-T Well this story roxs!

taylorxxsue chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
Aww.. she is the most adorable thing in the world and I can't even see her. Man you are an awesome writer. great job! And only two more chapters. 8(
taylorxxsue chapter 22 . 8/14/2007
I love this story with a passion man. It roxs! I love it. Great hugmogo (sp.?) job!

taylorxxsue chapter 21 . 8/14/2007
It's fine and very orginal. I love it. Great job! Awesome bo bossom chapter. Wonderful

taylorxxsue chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Aww... yay! The baby is here, the baby is here. Wonderful chapter! Loved it mucho much. Wonderful job!

taylorxxsue chapter 19 . 8/14/2007
yay! The baby's coming. Yuppers! Yay! Great chapter. I loved it so much!

taylorxxsue chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
Oh wow. That was absolutely... AWESOME. It was hilarious too. Great job! It was wonderful!

taylorxxsue chapter 17 . 8/14/2007
yay! California. That sounds fun. I loved this chapter too. It was awesome, so.. yeah! Great job.