Reviews for Paris
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Meagan or Isaac or Eliza or Bella or Leo :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
MsTonksLupin chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Magnificent story!
Rebecca Shaw chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
I honestly didn't like the name Willa to begin with, but as I read the story Willa Elizabeth grew on me. I think I'll refer to her as Wil though.
HighOnMyMuse chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
LOL I forgot i was going to review a few hcapters ago - when it said "“No, of course not.” Molly said. “I’ll be helping you through this.” I looked down at my hands while Ron spoke again." I had a very vivid image of Molly pulling up her sleeves with a helmet on and taking a "American football player" stance ready to catch something.
taylorxxsue chapter 25 . 8/14/2007
Aww.. the same thing happened to my brother. He came out blue faced. haha. But waah it's over and Yay! Itwas awesome. Great job

taylorxxsue chapter 24 . 8/14/2007
Aww.. that talk Ron and Harry had was so cute! I loved it. It was awesome! only 1 chapter left. T-T Well this story roxs!

taylorxxsue chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
Aww.. she is the most adorable thing in the world and I can't even see her. Man you are an awesome writer. great job! And only two more chapters. 8(
taylorxxsue chapter 22 . 8/14/2007
I love this story with a passion man. It roxs! I love it. Great hugmogo (sp.?) job!

taylorxxsue chapter 21 . 8/14/2007
It's fine and very orginal. I love it. Great job! Awesome bo bossom chapter. Wonderful

taylorxxsue chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Aww... yay! The baby is here, the baby is here. Wonderful chapter! Loved it mucho much. Wonderful job!

taylorxxsue chapter 19 . 8/14/2007
yay! The baby's coming. Yuppers! Yay! Great chapter. I loved it so much!

taylorxxsue chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
Oh wow. That was absolutely... AWESOME. It was hilarious too. Great job! It was wonderful!

taylorxxsue chapter 17 . 8/14/2007
yay! California. That sounds fun. I loved this chapter too. It was awesome, so.. yeah! Great job.

taylorxxsue chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
Oh man I called that at chapter 11. Go man. *Stands up and dances* yay! but wow. Well awesome chapter. It was great!