Reviews for Scattered Notions
That never happened...
But I loved the story!
e2tavi chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
LOL. Random. But still I like the drabble. Everyone would expect him to kill Renji, but a haircut? XDD Ahaha, cute.
iced.moon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Shavaineth chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I loved the Shinigami Golden you based this little one shot on. Nice job adding to it. I enjoyed the whole interaction of Ichigo and Rukia walking in on Byakuya actually helping Renji out. It was cute, short and amusing. Nicely done.
froyozensight chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
XD That was absolutely awesome! I love it! Never going to mention it to Byakuya, but never letting Renji forget...Just awesome...D
Jessettebayo chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Omg! I would have friggin' screamed I was laughing so hard. But it's like 2:15 and everyone in my house is asleep, so I'll keep quiet for now. xD Poor Renji...
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
that some funny stuff can't stop laughing
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
XD Heehee. It made me laugh.
Akuni-A chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Hm, notifications aren't working and I can't seem to reply directly, so here goes!

I did that on purpose; Ichigo addresses them both formally (for the first and only time!) because he doesn't want to tick Byakuya off and get Renji killed. ;) He's walked into an awkward moment and he has a rare flash of insight regarding the potential consequences of being his usual flip self. _

Thanks for the reviews! :)
Bleachy-nii chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
LOL Cute. I love the shinigami cups. you should make one for the one where Byakuya goes to the Vice Captain's meeting hehe that one was funny.
linwe viper emily nolatari chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
ok this is a first 4 me, but i wanted to review this so bad that i signed in, but enough blabering...hehehehehe..that was funny,especially when rukia and ichigo burst into byakuya's office!

the only thing that kinda bothered me was ichigo adressing them so formally...didn't byakuya kinda freak out when ichigo was looking 4 rukia after the SS arc cus he called him "byakuya"? but was a good little story!