Reviews for The Anatomy Lesson
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Nice :)
not2tall05 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Very HOT.

Please tell me there is more to come on this one?
crazeeria chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was hot! LOL I hope you go on with it. I prob would've hurt booth if he had left me in such a state lol
MerDer chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i liked this you should really finish
Angel-of-vampires chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Haha that was a funny story!

Are you going to update it, cause I think it would be awsome if you did.
Squintish chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I'd love to see another chapter of this!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ok, is there supposed to be more - coz I can't find it!

I was looking forward to more lessons, seeing as I enjoyed this one so .
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
H - O - T !

Damn, chapter 2, chapter 2, where is it? I have intellectual curiousity, where's the next lesson?
cricket71 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Holy smoke what a lesson! Can't wait to see if there is a test later!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Goldy, great chapter.

Hot, hot hot.

~W~
siapom chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
:) Very interesting beginning. I have to admit, I'd study anatomy if it meant I could get a lesson like that!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I can't wait for the next anatomy lesson, especially if Booth is going to teach it. Damn! (Pardon my French) :)
squint-squad chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
heehee, I loved it!
Froggerz chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I was so excited when the bot emailed me. I thought there was an update but nope te alerts where just fixed. So I took it as a sign that I should reveiw because I admit I really slack on that. Any who.

I wanna know how Brennan and Booth agreed to a date and how in the world could She forget about that I mean I wouldn't.

I'm so looking forward to Booth's lesson on reading people and if Brennan has fun turnng the tables on him.
jaed621 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
You have to know that I LOVE this piece. No one is freaking out, it's sensual, seductive...has all the good stuff! I really enjoy that they are both waiting and feeling everything that's happening between them, it's all about the sensation. I am really looking forward to the next chapter, this had a totally sexy feel to it and I felt them connect. Great job, keep writing.

Jaed