Reviews for Scandals
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
write more its really good
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
a LITTLE confusing at the end... but, that's Heather for you (sigh) Update!
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
So are Almond Joys- and what the heck happened to the kiwis? heheheh update soon.
Emmetts's New Rosalie chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
nicely done keep it up
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Hi! I love this thing SO much. So our buddy Piperleoforever21 is imitating Simon Cowell? absolutely dreadful? Where'd that come from? Pyscho. Anyways update soon!
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
I love it!

I wonder how Harry, Ron, and Ginny are going to react...

Good chapter!

Can't wait for the next one!

Please update soon!

Mischief Managed,

hazelquill21 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
is this heather's story? good chapter. remember u owe me five ( xtra) pages on harry/ginny. since were on vacation its six! smile!
possessengirl12 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Aiden86 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
hazelquill21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i must say that that was absolutely just kidding. i loved it. UPDATE MY FRIEND UPDATE! i will bother you until you update and dont think i cant cause i can. All i have to do is give a certain person lots of suger and then unleash her on you at 7:00 in the morning. MUAHAHAHAHAH ( to all those reading this...i'm her buddy so i am not crazy)
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
It is, isn't it? Nice job. Our bud was insane to start this... then again I should talk... anyway update even if I know what's going on! You're doing fine converting it.
Emmetts's New Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
ok i really like your story so far its got be whanting anouther chapter so please wite more cuz i think this might be a good story to read keep with the good work.

Racel A Brew
Of-Thieves-and-Liars chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
love it
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I love the sweetness between Harry and Ginny. It's awesome
loveordesire chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
please please please keep writing this fanfiction! it is so good! I can't wait to read more! you have already proved yourself to be a very talented writer. keep writing!