Reviews for Little Sister
Eriks little sis chapter 3 . 2/15
I love seeing this side of Erik. It really warms my heart and I can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Love it
Rose Diamund chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I honestly think this is a wonderful story. When I finally decided to return the favor and read some of your stories, I was not disappointed. You have amazing talent as a writer and I hope you'll progress further with this story.

Maybe it doesn't have the biggest amount of reviews, but you'll always have a faithful reader in me! And it is a fantastic story, so just add onto it, and people will come. If not immediately, they'll come slowly but surely.

I've read a few of you stories and I happen to think this is among the best. Update soon? I know it's been years, but I noticed you've been on recently so... keep working!

And as for a new name... wow, I'm usually pretty good at this... 'Behind the mask'?

'Forget me not'?

I'm sorry I'm not much of a help...

Anyways, I hope you'll go on with this, I'll be anticipating!

{Rose Diamund}
Rose Diamund chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
This was beautifully written. I like how you made Diana able to see past his face (which i honestly did not think was all that repulsive in the movie). You got the perspective of a little girl what I thought was right on. I think this has a lot of potential and I am excited to go onto the next chapter...
Manoella Nascimento chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
This seem interesting. It makes a lot of sence that Erik wouldnt give thegirl back after she said they were family - it was what he always wanted after all. I hope to read more soon. As for Diana sounding older, that is true, but maybe she was just a genius-child, or something.
snapesgirl1313 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Oh my goodness!

Awesome story! Keep it up!

haha...
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Saku-chan! *glomps* it's been forever since i've heard from you! and since i read this story! it was very good, as always. yeah, Erik was pretty OOC, but the story wouldn't make sense if he wasn't just a little OOC. i'm looking forward to the next update! *huggles*

Mika-chan
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i wish you would continue this story...*tear*
DemonicAngelChild chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Wow I can't believe no one's reviewed this yet! I really like this idea nd I hope that you update it.