Reviews for The Terran Ascension
JackyPotter chapter 26 . 9/25
Just started re-watching Stargate SG-1 and I immediately thought of this story. I just had to re-read it as well. Love your work!
pawelx321 chapter 2 . 8/31
You didn't have to make Harry as stupid as a first year - he is p*ssy enough. "I must tell Dumbledore" - even moron Harry, obeying know-it-all Hermione, from time to time, when he finds something unusual, breaks the rules.
Storiesdr chapter 26 . 7/24
Thank you for your efforts. Third or fourth time I've read it. Hope you can get back to this story sometime.
Hope you add more soon
Ravinhairedvampire chapter 26 . 5/20
love the story, it's great. keep up the good work. can not waite to read the next chapter, update soon please.
netesy1 chapter 26 . 4/17
netesy1 chapter 26 . 4/17
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 26 . 4/16
D'aw this chapter is cute. Hey I just realized the last time you updated was my birthday of 2010 cooly, although not as you haven't updated in almost six years I hope you're well.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 22 . 4/16
Okay this story amuses me but this chapter I was like not cool paranoid Potter. All like, really is Genna going to go to Earth and oust the wizarding world there when 1) she doesn't know the address and how to activate the Stargate and 2) what adult is really going to believe a child's nattering of magic when adults fool children with supposed magic tricks all the time. And if they did believe her worse that could happen is some hero worship or supposed god worship or even assumption that all of SG-1 were wizards which again wouldn't go anywhere as they don't know Earth's address so his modifying Genna's memory to me grated it was unnecessary and uncalled for.
Belthezzor chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Uh...you do realize that the SGC has no jurisdiction to question or detain anyone not apart of the United States right? At least, not at this point. I really hope you don't have Harry be a pushover for them.
Red Death chapter 26 . 10/9/2015
I hope you pick this up again someday. It's very good!
Niet boeiend chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
Is the story dead cause this has to be oneof the best fanfictions ive read in a long while. Iike the characters and I love how you make me smile at least once each chapter
stars90 chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
This is a fantastic story. You've brought out the great voices of many of these characters. I'd really love to see where you take it.
Zyenna chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
This is lovely. I love the way you've written it. also, it's got a nice feel to it. I can't wait to see when they discover the Lost City though.
Reymen chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
I am not up to date if England was part of the stargate program, but if not what kind of authority do SG1 have to contact a English citizen ?
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »