Reviews for The Terran Ascension
Zyenna chapter 26 . 6/18
This is lovely. I love the way you've written it. also, it's got a nice feel to it. I can't wait to see when they discover the Lost City though.
Reymen chapter 5 . 5/8
I am not up to date if England was part of the stargate program, but if not what kind of authority do SG1 have to contact a English citizen ?
ThomasNealy chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Shame that this is a dead story. Ironic since it was adopted from another dead story. Any way it is a good story and worth the read.
MattKennedy chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
Great story. Love the idea of Harry getting training from Merlin and then eventually joining up with the SGC (and having Daniel as one of his idols). :D
Zelda Ray chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow great start amazing way you played with the words
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
This is quite boring. I simply cannot understand Harry Potter's characterisaiton. A pathetic shell of a human defeated the Dark lord, and then decided to waste his powers by becoming an archaeologist. He either has no negative emotions or he is very, very forgiving.
hpf2114 chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
This is a EXCELLENT STORY! I see it as been over 4 years since you updated. I'll put it on my follow list and hope you return one day to it. Good HP writers are hard to find and keep. This is also my favorite crossover.
richard chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
Good story. Too bad its not been updated in four years. Was hoping to read more.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Just reiterating my love for this, since I just got finished rereading it. Do hope you come back.
sylvelle chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
Well here I am.. Wonder if you will ever write some more. Hope so. I like it very much.
Tricia
Kittens Kat chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! THANK YOU!
bindsy chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
I just wanted you to know that I've reread this a few times a year since I first read it (In 2008 i think). I still enjoy it. Thank you so much for posting as much as you could !
gatodepatasblancas chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Was the IOA formed by 2004? I can't remember if the UK was included in the SGC before then or not. Would they have jurisdiction to go after Harry without resorting to black ops?
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »