Reviews for The Terran Ascension
Hope chapter 26 . 6/18
I like your story and hope you update
Chris chapter 26 . 2/12
This is really good I hope to see more chapters in the future
swordworks chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
omg-.- why does SG1 simply trust Harry? and why do they simply accept magic suddenly? Your story has become so stupid, I just cant read it anymore... I really loved the hole concept at the beginning, but this hole twisting of reality just so Harry ends up being friends with SG1 is so retarded... SG1 is the fucking US goverment! SG1 only exist for US goals. Why would any sane person support the military of an other country? or any country outside wartime? I feel like the more i read the more braindead i become...
swordworks chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
... why is he even talking to them about magic? -.- they work for the goverment, and SG1 is simply a paid job for them. Harry should tell them nothing, simply stunn them and than steal their stargate from them while scolding them for useing it in the first place, endangering all humans of earth.
swordworks chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
"Harry went a bit pink" ? WTF!? what the fuck, the man is over 20 and he goes "a bit pink" WTF! why the fuck are you doing this!? and what is this pussy footing around? why is harry the one with SUPER MAGIC! such a faggot!? really wenn i read this story I want to personally cross over and simply put a bullet in Harry's head, simply because he is such a attention whore while at the same time a looser.

Want to be cool, attention whore and looser are the words i would use to describe your MC.
swordworks chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
...omg why are you making Harry an object of pity -.-? what up with this weak shit about Harry got hurt and shit. Making WIsley just talk about all that and SG1 not even questioning in detail when he talks about cristal armbands and the death of his class mates. Its so stupid...
swordworks chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
... why are they trying to "catch" harry? thats just stupid... why not simply talk.
swordworks chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
why are such important members of SG1 doing private investigations... I am sure the US military has others to do such.
swordworks chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
... SG1 is american and Harry is from the UK so SG1 cant just use international resources so get informations on someone without making themself public -.- and just because some small fish like daniel jackson asks about info about harry he would still need to hire investigators that would search for a long time before they could make any reports about harry without looking stupid.
swordworks chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Why is Harry so trusting and not thinking of bandits when he gets weapons pointed at him? and what is that shit with a muggle being dangerous? and why does he has to make friends with those from SG1... or even meet them?
draconin chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This is a really interesting variation on the HP/SG1 xover. I do hope that your muse returns and you manage an update.
JackyPotter chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
Just started re-watching Stargate SG-1 and I immediately thought of this story. I just had to re-read it as well. Love your work!
redHussar chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
You didn't have to make Harry as stupid as a first year - he is p*ssy enough. "I must tell Dumbledore" - even moron Harry, obeying know-it-all Hermione, from time to time, when he finds something unusual, breaks the rules.
Storiesdr chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
Thank you for your efforts. Third or fourth time I've read it. Hope you can get back to this story sometime.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/9/2016