Reviews for Unbreakable
Jadeyuy chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Great, i really liked it. You did a fab job!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
great fic.
childofapineapple chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I liked it - great job!
misstickleangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Loved it. You are the supreme ruler of brotherly bonding!
04238 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aw, that was a nice little fic... I saw this as the whole premise being Sam trying to make it up for storming out on him... you know, all in all... ack, i'm not making any sense. There was an awkward kinda feel between the brothers and I think it fit perfectly. An apprehensive feel, too... but then Sam let it all out and it was just like heavy on the heart and it was just 'aw'. Great portrayals, nice work!
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This was so wonderful and so insightful! I loved it!

Hurt Dean was written so well and i love the little brother moments!

Thanks for sharing
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That's was a beautiful story that you wrote.

Poor Dean, as always as it seemed.

Thank you for writing it as much as i enjoyed reading it.

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
stealthyone chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Nice look at how things might have gone after “Scarecrow.” Some good h/c and brotherly moments in here, and as much as I liked the softer moments, I liked the fight toward the end, too. Very true to character for both of them.

Favorite lines:

as blackness began to creep in his last thought was Oh crap, I'm gonna crash the car..

*g* Of course Dean would think of the car in that situation.

Sam was able to get him out of the car and carry him into the hospital. Dean's head lolled against Sam's shoulder, still unconscious.

This image made me want to hug both boys. Poor, worried Sam and vulnerable, hurting Dean.

*hugs them*

“You need to come with me now, we need some more information from you” she said softly. Sam shook his head.

“I want to stay with him” he said, not caring how young he sounded all of a sudden.

Oh, *Sam.*

“Dude, you're holding my hand. I am not your prom date you know, now let the hell go” he said.

“Thanks, that's nice Sam. You make it sound like I asked for this. I don't seem to recall you being there when I was getting the crap kicked out of me – you were off having a hissy fit remember?” said Dean, getting angry himself now.

Ouch. The boys really know how to fight dirty when they want to, don’t they?
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I have been trying to think if I have read a tag for 'Scarecrow' that involved Dean's injury. I don't read alot of unfamiliar authors, just the ones on my list, but your story summary was interesting. (I actually read this one first and than the tag for 'Born Under a Bad Sign'). Enjoyed both stories.

I cringe everytime I watch this episode and Dean gets hit in the head with the shotgun.

You did a wonderful job with your story and thanks for all the details.

It was a nice scene when Dean passed out in the car and Sam rested Dean's head against his shoulder, 'Sam needed to feel his brother was still with him.'

I liked your Dr. Carter, he seemed like a doctor who knew what the family members needed to hear and cared about his patients.

Sam calling his father and than checking on the Impala, because it was something he could do for Dean.

A nice cute moment when Dean complained about the hand holding after waking up, which is exactly what Sam wanted/needed to hear. Of course Dean would resort back into the wonderful big brother mode as he worried about Sam and ordered him to go get some sleep.

You did a wonderful job with the ending. Dean would have understood why Sam left to find their father and forgiven him, and they were together again, 'just as it should be.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
this was pretty good actually, had me enthralled from start to end. good job!

joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Great job, honey! I loved this one. More brotherly love!:) I especially liked the 'jerk/bitch' references as the Winchester way of saying 'i love you'.

*hugs tight* ~joey chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Great tag to Scarecrow. Can imagine how scared Sam was when Dean passed out at the wheel and even more terrified when the Dr said he'd had a brain bleed! Your medical details were fantastic, so real(even though I have no medical knowledge!) but they sounded correct! And Dean when he woke up, more concerned whether he crashed the impala until he saw Sam's stricken face! You wrote it so true that I could imagine it actually happening at the end of Scarecrow, Kripke, eat your heart out!

Just loved it, brilliant, you excelled yourself girl!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That was nicely done. I really enjoyed it. C:
Amy G chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I loved it, it was very cool and i loved how worried Sam was about Dean and how Dean was all "Can i go home yet!...?"

and then how he was like "Since i have to rest are you going for the food!" lol very cool and nicely done i hope to read more from you in the future too so keep writing :P

x Amy G x
wintereden chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Ah, Dean. What is he like? Sweet story and nice interaction between the brothers.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »