Reviews for Unbreakable
Zadrak chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love this! It was such a natural continuation from the episode - flawless. I love Angsty!Sammy and hurt!Dean so perfect in my book - 10/10!

Plus, i love Deans obsession with the car... so true :p

xZx
Brenny chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
uh that was bad...*shakes head*

lol just kidding hon, you know me, i'm your biggest fan *g*

i liked the move to put some faith elements into it, kinda bad omen thing

good job, keep the good work up

*hug* see ya round

Brenny
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Great new story, as always. I'm never disapointed with you. Thanks for filling the gaps for all these great episodes.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
oh we like when they end up being longer then you planned LOL...great job..thought the medical stuff was fine...great job
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Great 'missing scene' piece. Good job keeping the boys in character.
anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a hurt!Dean and worried!Sam tag to Scarecrow, and it makes perfect sense to have one considering all the additional angst of the injury occuring while they had separated. Great idea! So glad you wrote it. And well done to. And hey as to the medical knowledge, at least you remembered to put a cannula on Dean. They didn't even do that in Faith after he had a heart attack for christ's sakes! That drove me crazy. God job.
The Cat Isis chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Good job! I loved this line "“Right, got it – no using my head to land on” said Dean" Such a Dean thing to say! I really enjoyed this and you did a good job even without medical knowledge! Keep up the good work!
misstickleangel chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You hit that one right out of the park...AGAIN! Loved the reference to "winchester version of I love you".
Rinne chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You've got really good characterisation, fantastic vocabulary, and a great take on h/c!

However, if you're willing to accept one nitpick, your speech grammar needs a little work. Every sentence has an ending, of some sort.

Where you have:

"Bitch"

It needs to be

"Bitch."

If you have:

Dean gave him a smirk "Come on Sammy – you know you don't get rid of me that easily dude. Now please, please just stop with the 'what ifs' – I am FINE so just drop it ok?" he said.

As Dean can't 'smirk' the words and you have a 'he said' at the end, it should be:

Dean gave him a smirk. "Come on Sammy – you know you don't get rid of me that easily dude. Now please, please just stop with the 'what ifs' – I am FINE so just drop it ok?" he said.

and

"I was wondering how long that was gonna take" said Dean.

should be

"I was wondering how long that was gonna take," said Dean.

If you have a 'he said' etc without an exclamation or question mark at the end of the speech, you need to use a comma.

I'm only pointing this out because you seem like one of the top quality authors here, and if you improve this, you'll be a fantastic author. It can be very frustrating being pulled out of the magic of the fic because you notice the grammar mistakes.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I loved the story, I just can't get enough hurt Dean stories!

Medically speaking you did very well except that Dean wouldn't have been nearly as coherent or energetic enough to leave the hospital 2 hours after waking up. Write more, I love your stories!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3