Reviews for Acceptance is hard to come by
Hyatt675 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is sad and depressing. You should consider adding a less sad chapter. Go!
Joe Rachael Bruce chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
who was ginny talking to? plz write more!
Subject37 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
It was a bit short, saddening, but for a first-timer; pretty good, keep it comin- you've got talent...
RisenPhoenix06 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
First of all, I do not normally review, it tends to be a competition on who can get the most. But you asked for criticisim to better yourself, and that I will be happy to give you.

Your way of expressing the characters feelings was very well done. I liked how you said how their voices were ("forced, shakey composure..."). That sort of thing really takes you into the story. Secondly your way of surprise at the end was classic. Each chapter should give clues to the ultimate goal, yet leave the readers with enough wonder to keep reading. Only the very last chapter should answer all questions posed. My only negitive thing I have to say is to try using a thesaurus. Most words, even if previously unknown, can be figured out when used in a sentence. It will make your writing sound more adult.

Overally, very good start. Just keep what your english teacher told you in mind, he/she was not crazy after all you know.
HPequalsgreatlit chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
wow, very good! I would love another chapter!
K'Treva-Kitty-Mura chapter 1 . 3/8/2007

You better write more! Does Ginny hate Hermione forever or what?
gohokies chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
aw. Oh my goodness, I really liked that whole bit. It would be a great opening to a whole angsty, moving piece. I love that sort of stuff. Especially if it never ends happily. It would be really cool if you wrote a whole long chapter flashing back to how Hermione first fell in love with Ginny and the agony she felt afterwards. But I know how it can be hard to finish a long drawn out thing. But props to you. And thanks for reading my fiction, I appreciate that.
Llama-k'Leysha42 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
aw... now I'm sad for her... :(
AStakeThroughMyHeart chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow. WAY too sad for me. Hermoine and Ginny belong together. Of course others will disagree, but thats what alot of people think. I think you have talent, but if you want to capture my interest, I NEED to see them together.
Altrn8vIvyLeagueGrrl chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Interesting. Your grammer and spelling are a little lacking, but not enough to be really distracting. Unique idea, because happy endings aren't always there. You could continue if you'd like, but if you don't have any fabulous ideas, I don't reccomend trying to churn out chappies just to please other people. Best of luck, and good job.

IbyDaby chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I think you should add another chapter. It was really good, it was amazing. It's actually pretty original as well. Well at least to me
mack7465 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
omg that was so sad. just what ginny said to hermione was so sad to read. This was really good. You wrote the beginning well. I hope you plan on continuing and not just leaving it at that? I dont think i could live with that ending...ahh! please write another chapter!