Reviews for First Task
Yorae Rasante chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Reminds me A LOT of the Breath of Fire games. Specially the third, where the world WAS almost destroyed due to dragons so they went to hide themselves in a village in the middle of the desert while some let themselves get slayed (but pretending to actually be fighting with all they have) so people would both leave them alone and stop fearing them.
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
dun dun dun DUN! they're watching ALWAYS WATCHING

:D
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
The Hungarian Horntail's thoughts, right? This is great. Do the other three dragons feel the same?
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow. Dragons belong in Slytherin. Very cute.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow... magnificent.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Well this is certainly an interesting, insightful perspective, that I rather doubt has been done before.

x Smaginn
Morpheme chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really liked this! I haven't read one from this prospective before...I'm sure there are others since you could practically drown in fanfiction, but it's the first one I've seen.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aw.
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Strange. Um... yeah.

-demonicnargles
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was really insightful. I've never thought about it from the dragon's point of view.
firedrizzt chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Can you continue this story? If you can would you make it that Harry Potter gets contacted by the Dragon or could you make Naruto from Naruto be that Dragon because I don't think Sasuke or Itachi would take such an insult to their pride(Prideful Uchihas) and I meant Naruto has a Bijuu in his gut but comunicates in his head so anything could happen, right?
CSnow chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great story! unfortunately, the humans/wizards aren't doing so great with handling the world either.
shiftyless chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Neat.
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I love dragons. The majestity of them. Humans are the ones who have tld tales of beasts rather than the royalty of the sky. Go dragon!
Tamira chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was quite interesting... a bit funny, too... but all in all just interesting...
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »