Reviews for First Task
Eillipses chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow. Just...wow. This is a really interesting idea, and well-written to boot. Especially the backstory. That has to be my favourite part. I just love the backstory. Even in a short one-shot, you've managed to paint a clear picture in my mind about the holocaust, the dragons, their needs, their thoughts.

One of these days, I rather think that I'd like to write a story based on this idea, if you don't mind that it. (Not that I'd be starting it any time soon. I'd just like to know that if one of these days the urge really hits me, I'm allowed to use the idea.)
marauder05 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That has got to be the oddest account of the first task I have ever read. Yet, definitely the best. really interesting . . .
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow!

This is awesome!

I love the way we're so ignorant! :D
Memory King chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Excellent work! Nice, different look at the first task. Intelligent dragons are always a plus. Well done!
fresh42jazz chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Definitely first of anything close to this category that I've ever read... and I'm glad I read it. This was really well-written and unique!
Fate chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OMG!

I loved this!

Excellent one shot!
Toebang chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Meh...interesting idea but kinda pointless and unrelated to anything.

Tobang
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Only three reviews? This story is better than that.

Thanks!
jbern chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
A rather fascinating look inside the mind of the Horntail. I applaud you for taking such a unique
Wing the Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
it's good right something like this again please
Tharin chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Wow, this is very impressive. A unique idea, at leat in the HP-fandom, I think. Your dragons seem more like the ones from Tamora Pierce's "Tortall"-universe, and I like the idea. The Dragon's pov is very well written.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3