Reviews for We Need to Talk
A Realm Above chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This. This is awesome. I wish I had more to say, but I really do love your style of writing. Keep on keepin' on!
IEU chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Guess who's goin to their wedding
Sliver of Light chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hello there! um, I just wanted to drop a note to tell you how gorgeous this Zemyx piece is. I love your writing style, how you describe and weave key events with the present ones. It's flawless and I'm enamoured with your style. And this story. I wish I could write like this. Anyway, if you write this nicely every time, no wonder Dual reviews your works with paragraph-long adoration. Because if I were that eloquent I'd do the same. (Oh wait I think I just did, lack of eloquence aside). Thank you for sharing this. And I want to extend my thanks to Dual too for having this lovely lovely piece on her favorites list. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Cute!
578929 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah, love. So cute. Stories like these that make me love Zemyx.
lotusland chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh my god... This is about the cutest thing I have ever read EVER! *squeels in a hundred different high pitches* I swear think I've just shattered glass somewhere just by reading that last line. Too cute! .
HyperActiveEmo205 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aw so cute i wish something like that would happen but oh well nice story
teddikins chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
while reading this, i couldn't breathe. it hurt.

sigh/ fics like this is what makes me love zemyx (rofl, the mention of their slashy name ftw)

lovely work, thank you for writing this.
blahgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
OMG WHY DID YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT?

for a few times i thought that it was gonna go bad DX

but yay~ happy ending~

XD Zemyx~~

~squiggles~~ lol XD
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Okay, I've read so many Zemyx fics tonight and this is the first to not make me cry, but to squeal out in happiness. xD

I love you.
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
such a sweet story.

i like how you mentioned the name "Zemyx" in there XD. haha.
singingstars chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ahh! ADORABLE!
craigfuckingtucker chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh my gosh, I had tears of joy blinding me at the end of your story.

I love how Zexion was reluctant then totally kept falling more in love with Demyx.

It was beautiful3
rascality chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
*flail* This is awesome, and so sweet, and. I love that Zexion dismantles a washing machine for him without even asking why first, just because Demyx thinks it's important. 3

You're an incredibly talented author!
Yushi chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
My first thought was "This person has a very unsettling writing style." But once I switched up my tempo and got used to your word choice and structure, I started to like it a lot. You've got a poet's touch, and a voice all you own. Very unique. I'm not quite sure how to describe it... Definitely something I'll want to come back and read more of! _

And it's flippin' cute!