Reviews for We Need to Talk
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Really great writing, I enjoyed reading it greatly. Thanks for posting it and all that!
Lore or mess chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You know, immediately after I read the last sentence, the only thing going through my head was Katy Perry's song, Hot 'n' Cold...

"Zexion, do you take Demyx to be your lawfully wedded partner, to love and to hold, to cherish and protect, in health and in sickness, till death do you part?"

Demyx looks at Zexion expectantly. The slate haired boy glances at Xemnas (priest), gulps indecisively then discretely looks around, hoping for an escape/answer to pop up from the many people gathered there.

Cue song.

"Zexion, do you?" asked Xemnas again.

Kairi, Namine, Larxene, Marluxia (the bridesmaids) and Riku, Axel, Sora, Roxas (best men) lean forward anxiously. The rest of Organization XI, citizens of Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, and Destiny Islands look on worriedly.

"Demyx, I love you. I do."

Cue the organ.

Seriously, the song so fits this fic.

And I'm loving it. Cheers!
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is EXTREMELY cute, and brings up something you don't see very often in stories - how someone's most attractive trait can grow to be what is so irritating about them.

Glad these two got a happy ending D
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
It's one of those terrible things that happen. When you're apart, it's like you forget how wonderful they are and how amazing they make your heart feel, and you begin to wonder 'why?' and then they say or do something and everything comes back to you and you can't bear it; the uncertainty, the absolute love you feel for them.

This fic shows all of that uncertainty and love. You are a very good writer. Well, nah. You're 'The Writer'. Sorry, badum-tsh. That was a terrible joke and I kinda suck for that. Sorry. But your fic is utterly amazing and the ending is so sweet.
artistic sprite chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
So swet!
megheartryan chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That was absolutely beautiful.

Unbelievably amazing.

So good! :D

The end actually almost made me tear up, thank you for sharing this
Zume Rokkata chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
*sobs* That was just... So... Gorgeous!

*touches screen* Are you sure this is writing, not a picture, cos mah colour senses went *makes large crazy movements with hands*

This was clean and beautiful and I'm beating myself up about the fact that nothing I review with will ever be enough to explain the pure joy I'm feeling right now.

This... how can people call it writing? It's magic, end of story.

It's magic and I can't get enough, and darling, you just have to keep writing because quite, frankly I'm an addict. I'm addicted to your writing in a way that I wouldn't believe.
TechnicolorHeart chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This story is fantastic! I like the one night stand part at the beginning, partly because of the completely different direction the story then takes. The note is the sweetest thing, and I love how it determines the relationship. The story breaks worked really well with the story's flow. I love this fic! It's very touching and sweet overall, I love your word choices- their quite fitting.

Have a Great Day!
chramozoner chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ahh! So sweet! Whew! I thought that Zexion was going to leave Demyx for a moment there...

And then BOOM super sweetness attack with the last part! Hahaha I can't believe it! That was really cute.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Simply amazing. I...I don't know what else to say. You did a really good job of capturing Zexion's character. It was so...lonely. It made me sad. But it was beautiful. Nice work!
Fail the real squid chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Phew!

I kept getting this really bad feeling in my stomach while reading this. It seemed like one of the many Zemyx fics that end sad and leave a bad taste in your mouth.

But it wasn't. It was great.

I really liked it.

Keep it up.

All the best.
lily23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was so cute.

"Sometimes, after they lay panting for breath, Zexion turned and looked into the mirror, seeing what he supposed other people meant when they called them “Zemyx”."

I loved that line.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aw that was cute! Zexion definitely worries too much. D

Great work!
scarredvines chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I think this is at the top of my list of 'most loved one-shots'. I had to re-read it a few times because...I loved it so much. And Zexion's internal monologue is always incredibly amusing. And I think it's so sweet that Demyx kept that note. -Silver
Supporter of Free Love chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
amazing writing skills! because of this fic, i now love this couple together! must...go...read...more demyx and zexion fics! -
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »