Reviews for We Need to Talk
Destatikai chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I absolutely loved this! At first, I was shying away a bit from reading it because the summary and title sounded more dramatic/angsty, but that wasn't the case (I'm glad).

I liked how Zexion was so unsure of them being together because of their differences, yet finally realized that he just needed to come to terms with how he felt. The beginning almost threw me off the first time because it went from meeting to best friends so quickly, but when I re-read it, it was fine ;;

I somewhat didn't like the "suicidal thoughts" comment toward the beginning simply because it seemed a bit random and leaned towards "emo-Zexion." I also noticed that you described Demyx's neck as a "swan's neck" quite a few times, especially in the beginning, but then again, we all never know when we've used a phrase a lot when we've started writing. )

But, anyway, I still loved this fic, especially the end.
yellowhearts chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow. That had to be one of the cutest Zemyx fanfictions I've read in a while. :3 I hope you keep up the good work!
webofdreams89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This story was simply amazing. I loved the way that you constructed it, the way you built the characters up, the plot. It was all extremely well written. I can't wait to read more of your work.
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
omg, so very cute! Made me cry, it's so sweet!
belovedkoneko chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love your writing even thought I just usually just say some thing simple because I get caught up in reading the story to thank The Writer. It is oneshots like this with my favorite pairing that are perfect and cute that got me to love fanfics as much as I do now. So, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are my favorite writer.
Senfree chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was awesome, one of the best I've read, that was just good, I'm sorry, I keep complimenting, but I keep looking for really good one of this, I'm in love with this pairing, and you made a really good fic of them. .
demyxzexiii chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
SOO SEXXI

AWESUM WORK :)
LadyNightRunner chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Brilliant. Dualism is one lucky author to be getting dedications like this one.
6-The-Cloaked-Nocturne-9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hi! aww, that was so damn cute i like the ending and the note especially- it was just so fluffy, mah fave line has got to be the whole 'He was staring at the washing machine in horror, the same look a little kid might wear seconds after jumping off the top of the jungle gym and realizing that humans cannot fly.' thing, it was greatXD but i was actually listening to that song- Seasons in the sun- while i was reading, thats a great song but i love all your works and this is no exception, much love ~Cat~
jiv3y chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is beautifully written. You have a great talent. :)
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was so sweet. *_*
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
aw!

that was the most ADORABLE story i've ever read!
dreamsraven chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
ddamn that was adorable! woman, you are awesome!
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I love how you used "We need to talk," in a positive way, because I seriously thought they were going to break up until the note. Great job.
gravitational defiance chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I feel like crying, that was so good.

I think I'll go read it again.

Leah x