Reviews for We Need to Talk
Axure Bee chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was-woah. Amazing! I love it!

~Bee
Amiri chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow.

That was...

Thank you.
hitchhikingmuse chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
ASTOUNDING! Once again, you've done a superb job with your characterizations. I absolutely love you Zexion and Demyx personalities, they seem just perfect. You're very good at making your one shots to the point, but very artsy and well-crafted, if you know what I mean. This was so cute and extremely well written. I applaud you!
xforalways chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Surprise Ending! I absolutely love it.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aw...You know, this fic really is like college...The Laundry Room is all-important.
Strawi chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Something about this makes my heart ache with.. love? I dont know, but youve just created a masterpiece. Feel proud about that.
Jetzeka chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Poor Zexion trying to fight fate. Why on Earth would you want to escape your OTL? Aww, that was so pretty, so beautiful, so full of fluffy emotions. I love a Zexion trying to find the words to break up and always getting distracted.
Sesshi-sama chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
... ... ... k. !*fangirl squee of death* OMG u are most literaly one of the best writers on u and dualism rock my world and brighten my day! i can sit for hours and hours reading your stories and never get bored. never Ever stop okay? cause i know there will be a lot of very sad people if you do *myself inclueded*
Ally Inu chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Nicely written. I envy the emotion you placed in the story and how well it worked with the characters. I enjoyed reading it.
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
ah...I love your writing _ This was so cute! I don't know how I never read it before! Much love
x.X Morgana X.x chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh, wow. Just. That was really touching and it felt so Love! Dual was right. You Rock hardcore. I'm working on my own Zemyx fic and I hope you might look at it when I get the first chapter up? Yes, No, Maybe? anyways.I admire your writing style, You are very talented and this was enjoyable to read.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This has got to be one of the best, most adorable, most amazingly awesome Zemyx fics I've ever read. Seriously. I read it twice, and I'm favoriting it so I can read it again. And I don't normally favorite one shots, so that definitely says something.

-Kiki
Black-Harmonia chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
So sweet!

I really loved how you told the story. The many flashbacks. Wonerfully written.
Seemee chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I usually don't comment on one-shots but I knew I'd regret it later if I didn't comment this one. I love the way you portray then. It's all just...just wow. I love you so much for this story. You win a chocolate covered marshmellow bunny. For all the sweetness you put in this fic.

love so much,

Seemee the bunny queen
Daira chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
so beautiful! it was first Zemix i read and i'm happy it was by you, you portrayed it so sweet
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »