Reviews for We Need to Talk
firehawkxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
b. e. a. utiful zemyx. brought a happy fangirl tear to my eye. -sighs dramamtically- wonderfully addicting job :)
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I can't even tell you how much your writing astounds me, you are fantastic!
Thatz chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
aw... I oved it... so, absolutly cutness!

and I hope your happy! I'm starying up impossibly late just to read your awesome stories!

~Hugs and Kisses~
twilighttries chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I loved the water motif. Really clever. And so well written, not that I would expect anything else from you. I bet the scrap bits of stories are just as good as, if not better, than most of my stories. You're great. Truely.
Ally Montgomery chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
aww i loved it. that is so sweet. it was very well written.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Wonderful. I love it. This is actually one of the first Zemyx stories I've ever read and it gives me hope for this pairing.

Loves.
Suzaka chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh my god. That was so amazingly sweet. That last scene was wonderful, I could see it perfectly in my mind. Loveitloveitloveit O.O
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Aw! *tear* That is so sweet in a Zexion way. Oh. XD It's so adorable!

ZEMYX FOR LIFE!
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Holy crap girl. Just ...holy...crap. That is amazing! I love it to pieces and really wish I had room left on my favorites list, but this is going to my C2, other people should see it. The writing is powerful and now my writing brain is going :) Good job!
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Oh my.. woah.

I seriously, I-.. I can't.. woah. This has to.. this is.. it's one of the most beautiful.. the writing is just..

I can't even think right.

It's just like.. lace, the way you used your words are like lace.. intertwining and weaving them together perfectly... delicately..

This is so beautiful..

I'm.. it's just like.. spine-tingling awe..
anexorcist chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is a very well-written fic. I love how the ending is very sweet. Keep your great awesomeness burning bright! Haha.

-IcedCandy
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
My mouth was open and kept trying to close but it couldn't. That happened, not because I was suprised, but because this filled me with a warm, happy, something. I know, I know, that makes no sense. However, I do not make much sense anyway. That's just why.

The note made me smile. It reminded me of something we had to do last semester. I love those sort of reactions in people and Demyx's was the best. And the fact that it was a joke, well intented, but a joke, that brought this all on, well, it makes me think a bit about Advanced Theory. You've read it, I'm sure.

I enjoyed how Zexion wanted to end things, but never really could, and how well it turned out for him in the end.

Still...I'm remembering something you said before. What about Demyx makes you think of Michael Jackson?
Nuripuri chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow. Just...wow. I really love this. It's so...real. I had to read it twice, it was so amazing! Great job and I hope you write more!

~Stained Red Wings
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This was just amazing to read. First of all, you've written it from Zexion's point of view, and I think you've really captured his character quite well. "It was meant to be a one night stand." How can you NOT read further with such an attention-grabbing first sentence? Zexion's reaction the first time he sees Demyx is wonderful, that almost instant attraction. And how Zexion knows right away that Demyx can't swim. And then when he wakes up with his hangover and Demyx just brings him him his coffee like it's the most natural thing in the world.

I love the way their relationship develops from that first unexpected kiss. The way Zexion is trying to consider how Demyx will fit into his life - he doesn't want to comtemplate 'love', even 'adored' is more than he's comfortable with at the moment - and how he tries to convince himself that all of Demyx's little habits annoy him when really they're what made him endearing in the first place.

And THEN when they were doing their laundry and Demyx started freaking out and we didn't know why - and it turned out he'd kept the note Zexion had written at the beginning of the semester. And it turns out that kiss wasn't as random as we thought it was, wasn't just Demyx doing something out of the blue but was his answer - that was just wonderful. And realizing that, Zexion can finally admit that what he feels is love, and he's not scared of it anymore.

Wow. I'm sorry, I don't usually ramble like this, but this story just really got to me. You're a wonderful author, please keep up the marvelous work!
princessOFdarkeness chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
OMG it's so cute! I just adored it, really I did. It made my heart soar. Great oneshot!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »