Reviews for Bound
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow. Just wow. GREAT JOB!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was perfect, I loved it. :)
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
'Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go drool over pictures of Zero panting over Yuuki… hee hee, you ever noticed how they always put the little "huff"s around him when he's struggling not to bite her? That's so cute!'

Ooo~~~I've finally found someone who has the same thoughts with me:D I agree:D I love to see Zero panting over Yuuki:D it's cute and hot at the same time:D

Anyway, I really LOVE this fic:D

-Crystal
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
It's great!
YuukiLovesZero chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Seeing what Zero thinks... Man a story had to be written like that instead of just Yuuki's perspective.

LOVED this story. Will for sure read the 3rd part :D
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
oh yummyy yummy yummy!
lilmisssmileen chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow...again I am awestruck by your absoulute amaziness as an author...are you gonna write anymore to this series...please...
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was...sexy. And so in character for Zero to have those thoughts, you're really good at writing sensuality into your fics but it's better when it's Zero/Yuuki, IMHO (you write Kaname/Yuuki beautifully too, but I think your heart belongs to Zero and Yuuki :))
someonecool93 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hey, where (in what chapter) did Zero said " I want these gentle hands and this kind smile…"? This phrase is in so many fics and i'm confused cause I don't remember him ever saying that.
scarletpagan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
damn its not fair! u write so wel. how long did it take u to get this perfect? i wish i cud write as wel as u can. i agree Zero is so hot, i wish he'd get on and kiss her i mean he got so close it nearly killed me!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Ah, ya gotta love being in Zero's head, he's just so readable.
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
that was AWSOME.. it was great. i've only reached to book three but man... i'm excited. i hope to read more of ur work.. hopfully u write more of yuki and zero..man... ok bye it was awsome.
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Another good piece! I like that you have a lot of the anime I dabble in, reading/watching wise.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Yep. That's a very good summary of poor Zero's struggles. When they started, some of his initial disgust I chalked up to their sort of sibling situation (in addition to the overwhelming issue- his self/vampire hatred). Once he'd overcome some of that, it heated up. I like your ability to get inside the characters and describe what they feel.
Enelya Elendil chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This story is...wow. I don't really know how to discribe it. The way that you use words is amazing. You are a truly great writer.